Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it will be close to it. Mihawk isn't close to an admiral. And admirals is close to mihawk in terms of power
"Mihawk isn't close to an admiral. And admirals is close to mihawk in terms of power"

am sorry come again .....

it was a bit loose in interpretation so I will make it clear
an admiral is very likely one of his last few fights in the story
I reckon second to last.

G

Gorosei Informer

Good animation are now just Led bulbs.
Anime losing it's charm

LMAO, thats a very apt description!

I'm not a big fan of Studio Ghibli's style but as I get older and seeing anime becoming more of an ADHD/hype/visual rave fest, I grow to appreciate much more simpler yet nuanced/truly having depth ironically, humble, traditional, "tactful/reserved" art styles like this if that makes sense?
I can see why people have such an appreciation for them now.

I look back on some 80s anime and also some of my favourte 90s to early 00s one and it really does feel like a massive contrast by far. I thought anime would get better but its becoming a lot more like fast food and extreme overstimulation and such instead.

We may get better animation, "graphics", CGI, soundtracks including orchestras and what not but its also becoming very digitised hence the CGI too and a lot of humility and that natural, human touch and love/support is also being eradicated gradually too.

It's all becoming so artificial, shallow and lacking substance/beauty/"nourishment" much like fast food itself.

There's still greatness out there don't get me wrong, great stuff being made recently including stuff that can compare to the stuff we love from the past few decades too but like with gaming, I think the anime industry became way too popular and swelled up too much for its and our own goods too.

I really miss the humility, unique charm, atmopshere, character and such of pre TS One Piece in the anime too especially.
Same problem I had with Naruto when Shippuden happened, it became about hype, feats and such and lost a lot of made it special pre TS/in OG Naruto imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.