Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

So one Boro breath is enough to convince him to run? LMFAO. Imagine the island sized Boro breath Kaido did. That would send him into retirement.
Kaido and Big Mom are a bad match for the poor admiral as they both have elemental attacks that counter LARAMAKI's powers.

Big Mom:

- It has fire.
- Has Ray.

Lightning can also generate fire and burn plants, in fact lightning can fry small LARAMAKI trees faster.

Kaidou, on the other hand, has a range of elements.

It has:
- Fire.
- Lightning.
- Wind.
- Flames as hot as magma, capable of instantly melting a giant horn just by touching it.
A breath of heat from Kaido has the ability to completely burn an island, or at least its entire surface.

Using his flaming form is not necessary, but with his flaming form Kaidou is able to create a magma wake larger than Onigashima, this prevents plants from growing in the ground. But Kaidou doesn't need to resort to that, Kaido beats him at CQC.

Kaido is:
+ Faster.
+ Stronger.
+ Has better haki.
+ More durable.
+ More resistant.
+ Recovery.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ghostly Reflections = Brook tho LOL
Lmao thats true! Perona or Brook definitely, I adore both but I personally relate to Brook a lot too! Yohohohorohorohoro!

Tbh I do hope and think he might have seen Shanks pull up and panicked and decides to back off BUT if we're gonna have to deal with both Shanks and Aramaki leaving Wano after baiting the fuck out of us, I'm gonna be FURIOUS lol.

legit it make marines look like a joke some and some how we need to feel tension against bunch of jokes later in story
Seriously? Buggy is a yonkou and he's making Yonkous look like a joke too.

It's funny yall only care if it affects your favorite.

Big Meme has been getting disrespected for like 6 years now but the moment an Admiral doesn't look that good the entire series is now bad lmao

With that YonkouProd gif of

"You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it"

I already know this chapter is gonna have another massive dumb thing that Oda thinks is funny

and half of the community is gonna say it's trash

and the other half says it's peak fiction

But he came to Wano to fight Luffy Kid and Law anyway. There’s nothing Momo can do that’s worse then fighting 3 top tiers. It makes 0 sense
Are you sure? why not just wait until spoilers or panels come. Trashtalking without context doesn't make cool, but it makes dumb. And we didn't any spoiler either. People are overreacting based on vague hints. You can trash-talk after you get the spoilers and if Oda takes a dumb route.

Seriously? Buggy is a yonkou and he's making Yonkous look like a joke too.

It's funny yall only care if it affects your favorite.

Big Meme has been getting disrespected for like 6 years now but the One Piece an Admiral doesn't look that good the entire series is now bad lmao
Not if we find out Buggy became an emperor because Mihawk and Weevil joined his crew, then everything will make sense

Mark my words aramaki is a monster but i will not say he will contend against whoever is in flower capital. But the present members that are fighting him . He can probably mid to high diff them because of every single one of scabbards haki and yamato haki is increased significantly due to their battle with kaido.So their haki is even stronger than when they fought kaido. But momo songle handedly injuring an admiral .I don't f**king believe it. I think he will have some other things to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.