CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yeah but see One Piece isn’t mid.

It’s garbage.

If you think this trash is just “mid” you probably don’t think anything in life is bad.
Bro, the trash I write is ten thousand times trashier than anything in One Piece, and I still love my writing and Oda. One Piece has shit pacing, too many characters at times, and too much off-screening.

I'd much rather reduce the Scabbards to 5 people, and then spend more time showing stuff that really matters, like Sabo at Mary Geoise.

I still love the series, though. Hell, I liked watching Dressrosa in the anime, and Toei butchered the living fuck out of it.

If you actually hated this series and thought it was trash you wouldn't be reloading this thread every other minute looking for leaks. Embrace the trash. EMBRACE IT

MOMO IS TOP TIER, EMBRACE THE TRASH.

Right?! I'm really intriguied to why he has that tattoo referencing the lover's suicide, if its just for the "Rule of Cool" and the Yoshio Harada song reference BUT I feel since Oda has implied Fujitora has a tragic past and we've seen how fucked Wano people and it's history and and such can be as well as the OP world too ofc, I feel Green Bull might have lost someone important to him, a lover via suicide or something.

Wouldn't be ironic if she commited suicide due to starvation and now he has a DF that steals nutrients and can feed himself easily? Even with just sunlight maybe or stealing life from others ofc? Maybe this is the real reason he hasn't eaten in years and plays it off as a joke/laziness and says he wants a beautiful woman to feed him too
Very possible that he had a tragic and a romantic past, i havent looked into the movie inspiration details but honestly to me sounds like someone who fell in love with a cook and some who used to feed him with affection....but something horrendous happens and his fasting has some sorta link to that.

reminds me of Obito x Rin kinda situation ironically Obito used wood style too and butchered everyone coz of Rin's death..
There is so much you can for Aramaki and how he ended up the way he did.. one thing you'll find is that this resonates well with his uncompromising justice.

He really reminds me of how Kubo wrote Shunsui in the final arc of Bleach and in general too, I'm getting such big parallels/deja vu to him and one of Shunsuis opponents in the series was a guy who split himself in two, was known for losing everyone around him for "being too weak" and him being "far too strong" so they literally died being in his presence due to overhelming spiritual pressure from him and was associated with loneliness as a result, lonely at the top. I'm speaking of Coyote Starrk here ofc, my goat!
i havent watched bleach but that's bleak

and you follow it up with this
Also apparently if you mistype "Coyote Starrk" as "Coyote Starr" on Google it comes up gay smut ironically, FML!
:pepeke:
:saden:

Bro, the trash I write is ten thousand times trashier than anything in One Piece, and I still love my writing and Oda. One Piece has shit pacing, too many characters at times, and too much off-screening.

I'd much rather reduce the Scabbards to 5 people, and then spend more time showing stuff that really matters, like Sabo at Mary Geoise.

I still love the series, though. Hell, I liked watching Dressrosa in the anime, and Toei butchered the living fuck out of it.

If you actually hated this series and thought it was trash you wouldn't be reloading this thread every other minute looking for leaks. Embrace the trash. EMBRACE IT

MOMO IS TOP TIER, EMBRACE THE TRASH.
So like I was saying, no one with average intelligence or higher is still reading One Piece for the story.