Rayleigh low-diffed Gear 4 Luffy casually, and is one of the only characters to draw blood from an Admiral.

Garp literally warned people not to mess with Rayleigh because they couldn't handle him and Whitebeard at the same time. Dude literally swims through the Grand Line, he's a fucking animal.
That was before the current G4 in Dressrossa who wasn't Top Commander level.

He cut Kizaru while he was in light mode. Cool I guess. He was huffing and puffing. They can't handle him and WB because guess who will come and fight the WG if they attack Reyleigh?

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR WORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I HAVE GREEN HAIR IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ZKK ENJOYER. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE WORO KILLING KAIDO?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS RYUMA PANNEL IN MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK KAIDO. FUCK LANJI. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Last edited:
Yamato is a she that larps as Oden, if Oden were a woman, Yamato would want to be a woman as well. No matter how many times the One Piece Wikia calls her a "he", I won't give in to this Yamato is trans nonsense, it's not there in the story, simple as.