Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Former Shichibukai being together by chance in NW is ridiculous

Even if i were to drop this series , i will just hold a grudge against Momoron until this world ends .....

But no way i'll switch to those awful Yoncucks , especially since they have Big Mom and now Buggy !!! :vistalaugh:
You think having Buggy is a negative? LMFAO Buggy is at the top of the verse

S

Sasaki Kojirล

These larine crybabies thought it was going to be fun when Oda put the spotlight on them. Now they're crying about Oda and want to drop the manga:denzimote:
What did they expect? Is it really that hard to understand that One Piece is like an essay?

Introduction - (pre-Ts)= WB.
Development - (Post-Ts) = Kaidou.
Conclusion - (Post-Wano) = BB, IM, SHANKS.
:beanmean::nicagesmile::risitameh:

Wiwi is just melting down, Linyagi literally betrayed his fandom lmao

I defended the admirals for a while but it got to the point where these dudes really believed they could beat the entire alliance. Crazy
Exactly my point its okay to have yonko =admiral they all are more or less on same level (except Kaido XD Xd) but Lee and Kinyagi were on other level copium seeing Gb defeat already handicapped and imprisoned Ycs.
And they were expecting him to beat whole alliance like without even any feat who in right mind can say that.
Than lee makes thread about GB>>Kaido because he was introduced late to wano.
They were on super copium.
Believe me spoilers would come out and it will not be even that bad for them.
But their super copium ruined them

Status
Not open for further replies.