Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Slight scum leans on Soulkiller, Ekko and you so far.

Slight town leans on Joygirl, Worst, Fuji, Ratchet.
Fair, I mostly fluff for now so I'm not surprised. Tho could you elaborate about the SK? I didn't really noticed him so far.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
please continue ratchet. who started suspecting the other first

there is nothing to defend
I think I've established that there are several points to defend. You came in throwing nonsense towards me, I demonstrated why it was nonsense, and then voted, which you immediately followed up by voting me, despite expressing a preference to vote for Flower. In your case, your vote is plausibly OMGUS, but in mine, I don't think anyone that has read my posts can reduce my arguments down to suspecting you primarily because you suspect me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think I've established that there are several points to defend. You came in throwing nonsense towards me, I demonstrated why it was nonsense, and then voted, which you immediately followed up by voting me, despite expressing a preference to vote for Flower. In your case, your vote is plausibly OMGUS, but in mine, I don't think anyone that has read my posts can reduce my arguments down to suspecting you primarily because you suspect me.
literally dont care lol
has the term omgus ever caught scum before

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i can
if flowa claimed indie
and i think u too are together

an indie faction like scar's faction come to mind

aka most likely mariens this game that want to yeet some pirates in a hit list or w.e

theres ur basis
That's better, but the question then is - why do I force Flower into a reaction test as her partner when I could instead just sit back and let her coast on by?

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's better, but the question then is - why do I force Flower into a reaction test as her partner when I could instead just sit back and let her coast on by?
u tell me ratchet
i dont read ur mind and unlike u i wont act as a smartass and assume ur intentions like ur failing to assume mine

so u tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.