Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Despite being on team Yonko, looks like I have more faith in the admirals than most people who claim to be admiral fans(they aren't). How many have been exposed so far?
Like they should atleast have a little faith in Oda lol. This is the man who said, "I would draw Akainu with the greatest respect" after Bunta Sugawara died.
It's not even their arc yet, where PIS and plot reigns supreme and max disrespect happens.

If someone switches up now, they weren't really on Team Admiral to begin with in the first place.

Like they should atleast have a little faith in Oda lol. This is the man who said, "I would draw Akainu with the greatest respect" after Bunta Sugawara died.
It's not even their arc yet, where PIS and plot reigns supreme and max disrespect happens.

If someone switches up now, they weren't really on Team Admiral to begin with in the first place.
You still have faith in Oda after Wano and the raid Conq? The Wano that Oda said he was so excited to draw and was waiting years to get to ? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.