Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger's crew is more hyped than Shanks' crew. Shanks is trying to achieve what Roger already achieved. Roger's rival reigned supreme in Shanks' presence. Rayleigh has a bigger reputation than any Yonko bar WB. We have Oda comparing a 78-year-old Rayleigh to Shanks. Prime Rayleigh, as I said, is around as strong as Shanks if not stronger while Roger is significantly stronger than Shanks. It's also possible that Gabban was close to Beckman. Shanks' crew is better than his fellow Yonko but it's still inferior to Roger's crew because they had two top-tiers.
Roger "crew" never was hyped in any way
Shanks achieved to be a Yonko and they failed ... Shanks ONLY NOW ... wants to CLAIM one piece

a 78 Ray failed to KO Kid's underling with his CoC.

I see six possibilities.

1) Samurai friendship combo (Raizo and Shinobu DFs, Kin'emon plan, Yamato hybrid) repel GB;
2) Momonosuke affirms himself with Boro Breath and/or bluffs GB with either his Oden body or his Kaido dragon form;
3) Apoo + Numbers & O-Tama + Gifters intervene;
4) Akainu orders GB to leave and follow Shanks out of Wano or tells him to hunt Buggy/Sabo/Weevil etc;
5) RHP repel GB despite leaving Wano in the previous chapter;
6) Zunesha appears & GB is afraid of Zunesha due to his plant-plant fruit (?).

I am trying to understand how the "another one" and "not again" stuff from the leakers fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.