Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ... when the backstory come people gonna be sorry
The story is that they fought otherwise Shanks wouldn't be on Kaido's top 5, so Kaido and King took on the RHP by themselves and came out unscathed.
Kaido hasn't left Wano for 20 years, Shanks never set foot in Wano, it's obvious that Kaido only met the RHP when he was on his way to marineford.

:bamathink: green bull running away isn't that bad, Shanks and his entire crew+ the alliance + sanji are all huge threats to nearly anyone even individually, so I don't see why him running away would be a problem, even yonkos in this situation would just leave or get stomped
Thats trash. Why would he even come in the first place if he new the odds were against him only to use it as an excuse to dip??

I can't believe a powerful villain was hidden all these years just to get embarrassed in his introduction. Not just once mind you, but twice since the revolutionaries escaped too.
At this point, any character not directly associated with Luffy wank is just doomed to be scrapped.

I can't believe Oda (seemingly) gave us jack shit regarding Zoro's Wano plotlines but he somehow remembered to include Hitetsu being Oden's father

The amount of times we've said stuff like, "Surely Oda won't do this..." or "There's no way Oda would ever do something like this!!" just to be proven wrong time and time again, is crazy... and I mean that in the worst possible way

The Momo scenario is nonsense. Oda would NEVER disrespect an Admiral like that.

And yes, Greenbull alone and some fodders over in a single battleship (that he requested earlier) cannot hold off the entire RHPs. Especially with the Alliance also being there.

As usual, it's just the regular Admiral downplay/twisting of context at work. Don't bother.
Again that's trash. They already new there was an alliance before he even stepped in wano. Why did he come if he was only going to use numbers as an excuse anyway to dip?

The story is that they fought otherwise Shanks wouldn't be on Kaido's top 5, so Kaido and King took on the RHP by themselves and came out unscathed.
Kaido hasn't left Wano for 20 years, Shanks never set foot in Wano, it's obvious that Kaido only met the RHP when he was on his way to marineford.
your entire argument is debunked cause when Ace came to Wano
Kaido and ALL OF HIS TOP MEN were out

so he was out before
and it's stupid to assume he ONLY took King to WAR

While you wait for the spoilers, One Piece Fun Trivia Fact #1:
One of those singers, I think the one on the left in blue, later starred as the singer and dancer in this famous video from a few years ago
"Believe" was released in 2000 (when she was 15 according to my Wikipedia-fu), and "Labyrinth" was released in 2017 (when she was 32). And in the second video, she someone looks younger than in the first. The magic of being Asian makeup or something idk
Also, she was the Japanese voice for "Karina" in Film: Gold in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.