One Piece chapter 1055

In the color cover we see Mugiwara in space using a telescope very similar to James Webb (no Yamato yet)

Title: Admiral Ryukugyu vs Shogun Momonosuke

-Momonosuke manages to free himself from Aramaki's power returning back to his human form.

-Aramaki praises Momonosuke for his keen strategy.

-Both Momonosuke and Aramaki unsheath their sword (Aramaki's sword is actually white, what we saw in the previous chapters was actually a scabbards).

-Meanwhile Luffy realizea that there is a strong presence outside the capital.

-Luffy alerts the other Rooftop 5 besides him and they head towards the battleground

-We see Momonosuke defeated.

-Aramaki senses the Rooftop 5 approaching him and says: Maybe it's time to consider a strategic retreat...or maybe not?

End of the chapter
Then you woke up

Once again, read my post.
I'm not saying Kaido handpicked King for war or anything.
I'm saying that due to some reason, King ended up accompanying Kaidou to Marineford.
And plz, I'm not a retard to claim King matched entire RHP while Kaido matched Shanks when we know next to nothing about it. This is not about powerlevels.
I'm only saying that King went with Kaidou (for some reason, not exactly Powerlevel) whereas the others didn't.

If I have to guess, both of them might've thought Ace was Joyboy. Since Ace came to Onigashima, wrecked it and swore that he'd defeat Kaidou and we see in Kaidou's & King's flashbacks that both of them knew that Joyboy would eventually be the person who defeats Kaidou. So my best guess is that both of them went to Marineford to either save Ace or kill Ace.
King went after Kaido because Kaido flew off and King was the only one in beast pirates who could fly and go after Kaido

Gotta give him credit.

Ndule: logs onto OJ/WG for a decade, never once mentions that he has secret French spoiler providers who feed him spoiler info,

Ndule in 1054: suddenly and randomly claims his French spoiler providers who he’s never mentioned before told him what was going to happen in 1054, and is then immediately proven horribly wrong,

Ndule in 1055: claims his French spoiler providers told him more shit that sounds made up,

@EmperorKinyagi :
:milaugh:imagine believing this

:suresure:if only you knew about me lol

Thankfully I can troll like I want while knowing stuff in advanced

I don't even need you to believe anything from me

One thing for sure : ADMIRALLLS

1. Punk crash had big mom messed up and bleeding all over. So using the logic he can just crush her with a meteor is dumb when she can just destroy it and there’s no proof that would have an effect on her. Being crushed from all angles is different.

2. Big mom already has feats showing she can easily cut the meteor in half. She would barely even have to try to cut it. Little pieces of rock that comes from the meteor afterwards isn’t damaging her.

3. Greenbull has done nothing to suggest he can even get past her defense and saying he just can take her nutrients is dumb considering he had to restrain king who has way less physical strength then big mom to not move. Greenbull also went into his forsest form after getting in front of strong opponents who easily were cutting his branches. Big mom would effortlessly get past the branches and get right to the body.

4. This agenda is a terrible one. You can just look at their feats and big moms and see they are nothing close to big mom as of now. What’s stopping big mom from turning Prometheus into a giant flame cloud and destroying greenbulls entire form?
That first one Is iffy since the only time we ever saw Kidd damaging bigmom was only after she was already internally messed up by law so....

Like I said, @EmperorKinyagi is a friend but I always knew he was on the Admiral bandwagon and not a true fan lol. No Admiral fan would make themselves after the fake Admiral who the extremely credible Redon claimed had been defeated by Roger lol.

I can easily think of contexts where all those posted tweets are just butthurt children meme-ing Admirals after even more incredible Green Bull feats lol.
If it turns of Green Bull didn't get clowned on as badly as everyone is saying I'll change my name to something like RearAdmiralMIDYagi or ClownKingyagi and you guys can make memes about me for the next few months.

Also, not only was I on the admiral bandwagon, I am literally going to be broke (bank account in the negative) if Aramaki doesn't get past the scabbards, from the bets I made.

One Piece chapter 1055

In the color cover we see Mugiwara in space using a telescope very similar to James Webb (no Yamato yet)

Title: Admiral Ryukugyu vs Shogun Momonosuke

-Momonosuke manages to free himself from Aramaki's power returning back to his human form.

-Aramaki praises Momonosuke for his keen strategy.

-Both Momonosuke and Aramaki unsheath their sword (Aramaki's sword is actually white, what we saw in the previous chapters was actually a scabbards).

-Meanwhile Luffy realizea that there is a strong presence outside the capital.

-Luffy alerts the other Rooftop 5 besides him and they head towards the battleground

-We see Momonosuke defeated.

-Aramaki senses the Rooftop 5 approaching him and says: Maybe it's time to consider a strategic retreat...or maybe not?

End of the chapter
Lol