Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

Kinda an L since they can fight equally but shanks is down an arm. That means 2 armed shanks is way better.
Its already been stated that Shanks didnt get weaker because of that. Inuarashi, Neko, Jozu, Perospero and Aokiji all lost limbs but they stayed as strong as they where vefore.

You just made a claim that there was a hint that leaker showed about a man in green running away (hinting greenbull)
That wasn't Redon, you dumb retard. That was just some random poster that keeps browsing this forum and posting every random shit.
yet state that I need to provide more details?
Yes, that's how it works.
You made a claim and you don't have any evidence for it, besides some gif posted by some random guy with no context, except your headcanon.

Are you unironically mentally challenged?
You got your answer already lol. I know it hurts but don't bitch to me about it
What answer? Show me a panel instead of your delusions

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Aramaki only retreated because of Momo, Yamato, Scabbards, Shanks and his whole crew

Seems fine to me

Admirals still on top

Beckman alone can solo Big Mom
Lol of course it is okay. My bet is Aramaki noticing RHP are there and reminding himself of Akainu telling him to not overdo it and shit.

You know it’s so tragic, I always thought Mihawk and the admirals had similar portrayal at Marineford.

But the way things are going, Mihawk might be able to mid diff (or worse) Greenbull and Fujitora.

I hate Oda so much.
Mihawk has the advantage of being Zoro endgame goal so all his MF antii feats can be swept under the rug.
Only way I could see him not deliver is by dying

Status
Not open for further replies.