Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Were there new hints i was on the subway going home for the last hour, does greenkek look even worse now? LOL

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea

Is dropping because of an admiral L loyal or nah?
I'm not just dropping because of that
I legitimately haven't enjoyed a single major arc post TS
I don't like the Straw Hats as a whole, I hate the Kozukis and Scabbards and I hated the Tontattas, PH kids etc

Post TS just hasn't been all that for me with the exception of the Reverie and Zou

Sadly knowing how Oda will fumble the only villain groups that are left to oppose Goofy and his 28384848484 allies + 2 ancient weapons means I don't care enough to keep reading it :cheers:

Na I'm out
Bringing an Admiral just to speedrun his intro in 2 chapters, make him a total retard racist and give him the cringiest dialogue in the series onlumy so he can promote his filler movie and dickride his self-insert already means I give up on Oda

His interview where he states he doesn't care about the final saga being serious or people liking his ideas also prove my point

Thankfully Togashi is back for some actual gold fiction where the MC and his relatives aren't monopolizing the wank and attention :cheers:
Apparently Kaido “isn’t forgotten” this week according to Eten.

If he survives magma in the same chapter where Aramaki gets clowned, then it’s confirmed that Oda literally just hates admiral fans.

Aramaki is a classist, not a racist. His belief is that there are upper and lower classes of people based on their affiliation (or non-affiliation) with the WG and, by extension, the Celestial Dragons. He's not racist to the people of Wano, he instead sees them as a different class of people without any rights, since in his mind, you only receive rights by alining with the WG. Conversely, he probably doesn't have anything against the Fishfolk on Fishmen Island, since they're aligned with the WG.

Dropping mid piece

But remember that Akainu >> Aramacuck :cheers:

He'll still make the ones who still read this disney story pissed off
you guys are doing way too much
if you were an admiral fan for this long
I dont know how this would break you. had to deal with disingenuous arguments for so long, this shouldnt move you at all....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm not just dropping because of that
I legitimately haven't enjoyed a single major arc post TS
I don't like the Straw Hats as a whole, I hate the Kozukis and Scabbards and I hated the Tontattas, PH kids etc

Post TS just hasn't been all that for me with the exception of the Reverie and Zou

Sadly knowing how Oda will fumble the only villain groups that are left to oppose Goofy and his 28384848484 allies + 2 ancient weapons means I don't care enough to keep reading it :cheers:
can't even take an L properly without dropping like Ndule :kuzanope:

you guys are doing way too much
if you were an admiral fan for this long
I dont know how this would break you. had to deal with disingenuous arguments for so long, this shouldnt move you at all....
Aramaki is one of the worst characters Oda has ever created. He's comically evil to the point where even Caesar Clown is a masterpiece of character writing in comparison

He belongs in Dora the explorer or a Pixar movie :kata:

OMG Keep Calm.

This Is beyond ridiculous. We don't even have the actual spoilers, let alone the chapter.
Remember 4 years ago?
That's when people started to spam "shit chapter" in the spoiler thread before the chapter was even out.

And look how far we've come!
Now people change their fandom and announce account deletion because of fake spoilers.

I love this fandom lol

Status
Not open for further replies.