Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just dropping because of that
I legitimately haven't enjoyed a single major arc post TS
I don't like the Straw Hats as a whole, I hate the Kozukis and Scabbards and I hated the Tontattas, PH kids etc

Post TS just hasn't been all that for me with the exception of the Reverie and Zou

Sadly knowing how Oda will fumble the only villain groups that are left to oppose Goofy and his 28384848484 allies + 2 ancient weapons means I don't care enough to keep reading it :cheers:
Mans been hate reading for over 500+ chapters, that's dedication for real. I've moved on from series I've actually enjoyed with less than half that many chapters lol.

The end-game was always Shrekazuki wank anyway. I do love Kuzan and Fuji but this was all in the name of service to my lord. Lol
Honestly I don't even think Aramaki is jobbing, he most likely will job 1055, other than that still can't buy it.
Yankers can celebrate this empty victory to their heart's content.
Big Meme still has worse showings no matter what Greenbull does.

I'm not just dropping because of that
I legitimately haven't enjoyed a single major arc post TS
I don't like the Straw Hats as a whole, I hate the Kozukis and Scabbards and I hated the Tontattas, PH kids etc

Post TS just hasn't been all that for me with the exception of the Reverie and Zou

Sadly knowing how Oda will fumble the only villain groups that are left to oppose Goofy and his 28384848484 allies + 2 ancient weapons means I don't care enough to keep reading it :cheers:
see you when spoilers drop:sweat:

How was that helpful though? Everyone thought Sabo would perform that attack in 1054, but in the end that was the title he was given. That hint wasn't really helpful at all tbh
kek literally look at my name and you know what my opinion about leakers is, I just think the point you made is nonsensical, you can't give hints that will make perfect sense to someone who hasn't read the chapter, that's impossible

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
you guys are doing way too much
if you were an admiral fan for this long
I dont know how this would break you. had to deal with disingenuous arguments for so long, this shouldnt move you at all....
That's the bane of being a fan of non-SH's characters.
At some point, they will stop being "gods" and be "just the next opponents".

Yonko Commanders suffered from it, Yonkos as well, now it's Admirals time. That's all.
But since the "shounen crack" is all about progression is "the next biggest threat of all biggest threats" keeps rolling, people jump the gun on the "these characters are now fodder level" retarded takes.

Apparently Kaido “isn’t forgotten” this week according to Eten.

If he survives magma in the same chapter where Aramaki gets clowned, then it’s confirmed that Oda literally just hates admiral fans.
Just as the party with Luffy and Yamato is reaching its peak:
"WORORORORORORO!!!"
"MAMAMAMAMAMA!!!"

Luffy ruined her Tea Party.
Luffy ruined his Golden Kagura.

Big Mom and Kaido are going to interrupt the festival/feast and wreak havoc.

Aramaki is one of the worst characters Oda has ever created. He's comically evil to the point where even Caesar Clown is a masterpiece of character writing in comparison

He belongs in Dora the explorer or a Pixar movie :kata:

Baffles me how people took his statements so superficially, hes obviously more complex than that just like any other Admiral and thats what makes him a promising character, dude is here for only 2 chapters

Expected from the One Piece fanbase tho

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly I don't even think Aramaki is jobbing, he most likely will job 1055, other than that still can't buy it.
Yankers can't celebrate this empty victory to their heart's content.
Big Meme still has worse showings no matter what Greenbull does.
Yeah I still highly doubt he’s jobbing for the record lol, especially not to Momo. If Shanks shows up and he retreats…is retreating from 3 Yonko (13+ billion total bounty among just the captains) really jobbing? Lol

Aramaki is one of the worst characters Oda has ever created. He's comically evil to the point where even Caesar Clown is a masterpiece of character writing in comparison

He belongs in Dora the explorer or a Pixar movie :kata:
i think that was the point
at this point in the story , he just wanted an admiral that was clearly a villain but his monologue was just woefully exaggerated,.

any news or still the same shit we heard ten hrs ago
he ran away?

Status
Not open for further replies.