Not open for further replies.
Lmao the purpose of Greenbull being in Wano

- Taking out already beaten opponents
- Hyping Yamato
- Being a training tool for Momonosuke, getting damaged by a newbie boro breath
- Run away while sensing Shanks haki

What a tough time for Admiral fans
:josad:
Add kizaru and fujitora fleeing after sensing shanks haki in the new movie too and this list is even more INSANE😭😭😭

admiral fanboys here…

I’m not stupid enough to make a sunk cost fallacy.

If thinking that I’m still stealthily reading the story and malding helps you sleep at night then by all means you do you.
i don't need to believe it. I know it. I've seen your type a million times. Making huge announcements every week about how some series sucks and how they'll drop it but in reality they are the biggest fans and just butthurt but they'll keep reading

I'm also expecting a cool looking panel in this chapter to send him off, maybe another one of him flexing his ability. It's the way Oda does things, he did this when Kuzan stopped Mingo, it de escalated without Mingo looking bad. GB apparently still has to be dealt with in the future he was never gonna have him be stopped here.
Maybe he will also deal with BMP , who probably is fighting the CP-0

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
greenbull got fucking folded by momonosuke do you truly comprehend how genuinely embarassing this is for marine fans? holy fucking shit lol, there is no cope in the world strong enough for this

Pictured: Every single fan of the Marines trying and failing to cope with this chapter

wtf :gokulaugh:
what is oda smoking.....I am 100% sure these two chapters were just promotion for film RED. :suresure:
What does Shanks CoC even mean XD
Nope, it means we're in the End game now, and Admirals can now be used as hype tools.

Oda was hesitant to put out a film on Shanks for this reason (something similar happens there :kappa:). We're gonna start seeing why the Marines fear Conqueror's haki. Hint:
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.