Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people looked like complete fools in last chapter spoilers - GB looked much better after all the images came out .

Did you think Momo & Scabbards were gonna force him retreat as well ? That one is completely wrong as well .

Akainu also killed Kaido and Big Mom without even knowing.
GB didn't look much better last chapter

Akainu didn't kil rocks duo
This is just madness

Lol Molo alone pushing GB to high diff
You think GB would beat retainers and Yamato if they helped?

Plus admirals being close to Yonko died this chapter

Work a 9-5 job. Make income. Watch a few shows at night before going to be. Take care of their kids. Brush their teeth.

OP fans are degenerates.
You realize One Piece is one of the most popular series in the entire world. I know plenty of people who don't know shit about manga but they'll read One Piece weekly because they grew up with it.
You sound like a bitter ex who just got cheated on. Cheer up. Everyone knows you are a weeb at heart

Where did momo damage green bull show me

Last time I checked momo made kaido scream like a bitch.

And imagine talking about momo when lord of the coast made sure Shanks can't high five himself for life and Nico Robin used big mom as literally a fucking bowling ball.
He literally hurt him and it's said in the spoilers. Also when did Robin toss big mom? And the lord of the coast thing is just a plot hole

This is flat out dumb

Green Bull was ready to take out alliance that took down two Yonko crews

He simply didn't wanna take out Shanks + Crew + Luffy + Zoro + Crew + Other goons like Law Kidd Yamato Sanji etc.

Green Bull > Shanks + Beckman + Other RHP Goons

Green Bull > Big Mom + Kaido and all their goons

Green Bull > Luffy + Zoro + Every other goon in alliance side like Law Kidd scabbards momo Yamato sanji

Green Bull < Shanks + Goons + Luffy + Zoro + Goons on alliance side
Get your head out of Lees pants and stop wasting my time.

You talk about dumb then go onto spout a bunch of dumb takes.

You realize One Piece is one of the most popular series in the entire world. I know plenty of people who don't know shit about manga but they'll read One Piece weekly because they grew up with it.
You sound like a bitter ex who just got cheated on. Cheer up. Everyone knows you are a weeb at heart
Family guy and Simpsons are both more popularZ

Frankly I think they’re better too.

GB didn't look much better last chapter

Akainu didn't kil rocks duo
This is just madness

Lol Molo alone pushing GB to high diff
You think GB would beat retainers and Yamato if they helped?

Plus admirals being close to Yonko died this chapter
If they aren't dead where are they now ?

Awakened Akainu's Volcanoes still one-shots Big Mom .

@Seraphoenix Mihawk > Admirals confirmed tho

Mihawk goes in Shanks own territory and talks shit to him in front of his entire crew

Green Bull runs away from Shanks in neutral territory
Mihawk can do that because Shanks' crew knows they are rivals. If it was any other way then Mihawk would die without seeing Shanks. Don't overrate Mihawk. Especially since he got replaced by Vegapunk toys and no one in the WG gave a flying fuck that he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.