Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question now would be will Law leave the straw hats with 3 poneglyphs? Now that the alliance is over and the mission is done how will Law's story progress? Law still wants to be PK will he steal the poneglyphs or will he journey with them on the next island?

In reality, it's not that bad: a giant tree against a fucking Dragon who breath Fire.
It's obvious that Ryo didn't anticipate this and BM had It worse several times, so. Lastrly, a third emeperor shows up.

We have to wait for onther times to see his real value. Laughing now is like laughing when BM couldn't hit Brook.
No comparison since bigmom made it know she had zero interest in hurting brook since he was valuable to her

Mihawk alone surrounded by entire RHP:
"I don't fight with one armed has been"

Kaido, WB, Admirals, Blackbeard ... etc all Hype Shanks, except Mihawk who uses Shanks to Hype himself

You better jump on Shanks/Mihawk hype train
It's still on track since East Blue Saga

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
But we never saw what happened
I can make assumptions King was in fighting shape but it would be just that..an assumption.

Its much more demonstrative when Oda shows people neg diffing YC1 level characters

So far only Zoro and Kaido have been able to do that.

Tho King of hell Zoro vs King was a lot more ONE SIDES than Luffy vs Kaido round 1
Again, exactly why it makes for such an insane intro. Forget analyzing it, just the image of him beating on someone of Queen and (especially) King's stature at the same time is jaw dropping. They served as the greatest hype tools possible, what really happened is not relevant to hype.

Well I am on admiral hyoe train from now. GB was ready to face two yonko crews jt was three together that made him fear. Momo is a shogun now so it makes sense for him to get injured by Blast breath. Zoro and Luffy are Mc that's why they could dodge and take it kn face.
GB>>>>>Kaido:suresure::risitameh::risitameh::ihaha:

Even Oda believes that. Truth hurts lol
Riiight
Oda literally had Garp put Rayleigh on same level as Whitebeard while canonically putting Whitebeard a level above Big Mom

Oda said Old and Rusty Rayleighs CoC is same level as Shanks a prime yonko

Oda literally told us Rayleigh is more famous than all Yonko. No straw hat knew who Shanks Meme or any other irrelevant yonko were. In All history books Rayleighs name is known

Oda recently says Rayleigh and Xebec are peak of power in One Piece. Xebec had not one not two but three future Yonks working under him

Jinbei calls Big Mom mere Yonko. Jinbei looks like Rayleigh like he saw God himself

Kizaru shits himself in Rayleighs presence. Kizaru had no fear of Kaido or Big Mom.

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō omg omg if Momo is able to heavily injure and Admiral with a newly-learned Boro Breath, it means Oda personally toom part in downplaying the mofo Kaidou since Kaidou's (obviously Mastered version of) Boro Breath was literally plot-NERFED to the point that it didnt even kill anybody relevant. So that godly performance by Kaidou is the heavily plot-NERFED version guys imagine if Oda didnt nerf Kaidou's Boro Breath he may kill Luffy-Zoro-Law-Kidd-Big Mum-Mihawk-Admirals in a single Boro Breath

:steef:even when being done dirty DIRECTLY by ODA's reality warping EXTREMELY NERFING his BORO BREATH:josad: even through all author's dirty play, Muh Man Waidou is still too strong for this manga :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.