Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
try and count the amount of things kaido was able to show not just with his df but with haki
and look what was given to big mom who by every indication should be close to him. its night and day.
This is why I wanted to Luffy to fight Big Mom because I knew that if Luffy fought her, she would have gotten way better focus and showed more feats.

At least so far she is getting slightly more better focus in the anime.

Riiight
Oda literally had Garp put Rayleigh on same level as Whitebeard while canonically putting Whitebeard a level above Big Mom

Oda said Old and Rusty Rayleighs CoC is same level as Shanks a prime yonko

Oda literally told us Rayleigh is more famous than all Yonko. No straw hat knew who Shanks Meme or any other irrelevant yonko were. In All history books Rayleighs name is known

Oda recently says Rayleigh and Xebec are peak of power in One Piece. Xebec had not one not two but three future Yonks working under him

Jinbei calls Big Mom mere Yonko. Jinbei looks like Rayleigh like he saw God himself

Kizaru shits himself in Rayleighs presence. Kizaru had no fear of Kaido or Big Mom.
When did oda say any of this

It's just that greenbull is a plant making him 4 times weak to fire. No excuse though since his haki should make up but it's ass
I think GB being a plant should make King very easy to damage him but apparently either King was way too injured (so he cant make fire) or King's fire was too weak to hurt GB but Momo' fire (which was a replication of Kaidou's fire) has superior damage (meaning Kaidou's Boro Breath was heavily nerfed during entirety of Onigashima Raid). Maybe it's the combination of those two possibilitties, that's what i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.