Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, not even that mad, given certain elements interact differently with each other. But the fact Momo's newly acquired blast breath already washed an admiral (at least that's what the spoilers imply), is bad news for admiral Fans. Kaido's sneeze is already trouble for Aramaki.

:yasu:
Its not the Admirals that you should be worried about though :fujilaugh:

With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.
NAH FAM this can’t be real, what is even :nicagesmile::robinsweat::snoopy:
Did Oda really ignored his editors and just said “Fk it Momo Piece is back on the table, Greenbull logia nature itself can eat shit I need my daily dose of indirect Oden and Kaido wank once again.” :denzimote:

Nah Fam this too much, I’m fucking out, MarineHQ62 gl trying to defend this shit, this was fun but this isn’t even ammo, this is a nuke for Admiral Piece. Until GB gets a Kaido moment and says fk it and negs the whole Scabbards. Boro breath soloes, Red hawk soloes, Kinemon Fire fox style soloes, Ifrit jambe soloes, Heavenly bon bon soloes. Should’ve invested in Yamato stocks bro.:queenmeme:

Mihawk alone surrounded by entire RHP:
"I don't fight with one armed has been"

Kaido, WB, Admirals, Blackbeard ... etc all Hype Shanks, except Mihawk who uses Shanks to Hype himself

You better jump on Shanks/Mihawk hype train
It's still on track since East Blue Saga
:suresure:mihawk postpones vs vista
Get outta here please Mr "zkk will happen"

Mihawk alone surrounded by entire RHP:
"I don't fight with one armed has been"

Kaido, WB, Admirals, Blackbeard ... etc all Hype Shanks, except Mihawk who uses Shanks to Hype himself

You better jump on Shanks/Mihawk hype train
It's still on track since East Blue Saga
Luffy/ BB hype negg diff lanks/ lihawk hype

Status
Not open for further replies.