Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo is an absolutely garbage character that Oda can’t even use properly

He didn’t even show us him holding up Onigashima and moving it away for Luffy. He doesn’t show Momo fighting anyone this entire raid.

Suddenly Oda decides to make his whole arc about being a fighter and the defender of Wano.

What the hell is this shitty writing. It’s gotten to the point it’s a joke
Believe me if you brought this up in another social media you will be branded as OnePiece hater

I always said this. Endgame if Luffy is fighting Admirals, it's all 3 of them.

This chapter already made it that he low diffs Greenbull cause of the Boro Breath stuff.

The only thing that hypes Luffy this chapter is Shanks Haki cause he’s gonna get it as well.

Oda has portrayed the Admirals so shit that they aren’t even a threat to him outside of Akainu who is now being dumped on Sabo
Post automatically merged:

True, the most overrated top tier in OP at this point

This is how it will play out
Momo from this stance burns the area beneath him, Gb being wood was burnt, he expresses annoyance. Shanks then saves Momo by arriving, Gb against extreme odds decides to butt out.
Nothing complicated, don’t understand why you are overreacting.

Dragon momo trashes the likes of Jinbe Franky Nami Brook, the same people who shit on Big Meme for 12 hours

:cheers:
I hope so this is just greenbull being burned, he probably okay just got burnt wood all over his body

What's worse than yankers overexageratting it (I would too for the fun of it) is admiral stans clowns buying into it, believing it really "heavily injured" him.
Pathetic tbh

King of Lightning called it first by his reaction of 1054.

"THE GOD KING SHANKS IS IN WANO! GREENBULL, RUN! JUST RUN!"

:josad:

i know the God King stuff is cringe but the "RUN, just RUN" call is apparently on point. I'll call Shanks Crimson King from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.