Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"😭😭😭 I can't believe Oda would job out Enel like that. A literal God character. To a normal rubber person 😭😭😭. He's a logia dammit!!

And Aokiji😭😭😭. Losing limbs to a guy made out of magma😑! He had haki ffs, his ice shouldn't melt even on the sun if he has haki!"

Even if his df is weak to fire, he isn't fucking Enel, admirals have barrier haki, and his df should allow him to use water/moisture he abdorbed to strengthen his wood/make it more resistant to heat.

I don't think he's injured that much tho, he still was gonna fight Momo but then sensed Shanks CoC and retreated after that
lol after claiming he was extensively injured Aramaki better look like Doflamingo looked like after the first round of G4. Words have meaning

What a time to come back. Couldn't read the series for a while and when I return:
1.) Luffy beats Kaido alone
2.) Zoro fanboys look ridiculous, Zoan Killed Kaido
3.) The people that tried to say Law and Kid, specifically Law, weren't Luffy's rivals and that Zoro was on or above their level look foolish
4.) Shanks shows up and an admiral runs away. Admiral >/= Yonko people look foolish as well as anyone that tried to put someone who wasn't a Yonko or probably Dragon (like Mihawk) on Shanks' level.

Can't wait to see this play out now that Shanks has made his move. OP is too damn hype right now.

Anyway... Oda has completely lost it
The possibly greatest manga is becoming dog shit
Shits like Sabo "I lolforgot about Ace", all the fuss for Marco's message which just said he was going to come...
Ok we even forgot this

But I can't forget Marco, who is both Izo's friend AND a medician, just standing there and doing nothing, actually almost smiling, while wounded Izo was dying...
Not to mention Kiku, Izo's brother, fucking laughing and enjoying a bath a couple of days after his beloved brother (didn't seem that beloved though) just died

I really can't fucking forget Kaido, one of the Yonkos, the opponent who is the main villain of the entire Post TS until now (from Punk Hazard to Wano, everything was a set up for Strawhats vs Beasts Pirates) ... receiving less screentime for his flashback than the one that was given for monkey shit like people running here and there, fodders screaming and useless character doing things no one even cared about!
Not only that... for fucks's sake, he is the strongest antagonist in the seriers up to date, and he fucking disappeared like a third rate movie villain! He was just defeated, fell in the volcano and... no one knows nothing. No one in the world says nothing. Is he dead, did he survive, what the fuck happened to him... nothing. No one is interested to know.
It's just... idiotic.

And now Green Bull. Which shows how horribly Oda manages his characters.
He wanted to hype Green Bull when he was introduced, so he sacrified a Yonko's right-hand man and another Yonko commander, making Green Bull easily defeating them. They were weakened, most likely, but that didn't seem to mean much.
To further hype Green Bull, he made him extremely confident he could take out Luffy, the man who is supposedly stronger than Kaido. Oh, and possibly he was portrayed as sure he could take on the entire Alliance, with other strong people like Zoro, Law, Kid, Yamato and so on. Oda really wants to think "Green Bull is a fucking beast".

But hey...
The very next chapter he makes the same Green Bull clowned by Momonosuke and reiatsu-crushed by Shanks...
Good points, I made a list of shows and wait for chapters to collect so I can read them at once and decided if following one piece is worth it or not

Boro breath heaviliy damaging him is the biggest bs ever. 100% is a lie.
Kaido got hurt from his own blast breath, Aramaki is a plant so he is highly vulnerable, probably something like last chapter with Yamato, nothing serious. It is interesting that Aramaki also sense Shanks and his crew, just like Luffy and Kidd, this proves that they have strong haki, people were saying that they didn't have any strong haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.