Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop spouting nonsense.

We have yet to see what Momo did. And saying Yamato almost oneshot him is a bullshit lie. She couldnt even make him bleed.
Alright guess we’ll wait for the pics until then

But do you honestly believe GB is a good match up for Sanji? Black Horse may be plain as all hell but I’m hoping there’s something about him that makes him admiral tier or something

Yep. At best this settles Yonko > Admiral but it depends how Greenbull ultimately took the damage. We can't just ignore how he also managed to defeat King and Queen on his own but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were injured and nerfed indeed. Aramaki doesn't look like he's fighting fair and square.
Are we actually defending GB for looking pathetic against Momo? Cmon

Df advantage or not, he has haki and experience
Momo pushing him to high diff or upper-mid diff is huge L

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm genuinely doubtful Zoro/Sanji or Kid Law will ever fight an admiral now.
Any KOH moves one shot Aramaki
Any IJ one shot Aramaki
Shock wille one shot Aramaki
Punk Crash one shot Aramaki

Oda literally decided to let fodder breath out of all move...
Calm down i am trolling a bit here but "heavily injured" is probably an exaggeration

The chapter is really ridiculous, the usefulness of bringing GB to Wano if it is to see him flee two chapters later? And the forcing with Momosuke becomes more and more embarrassing, we are talking about an 8 year old kid who behaves like an adult whereas 2 days before he was a crybaby, his evolution is totally wtf.

I hope the mugi will leave this island soon because if the quality of One piece is so low it's totally because of the characters of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.