Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna throw this here again, will come back when raws are out. Leakers are trash, yankers have always been clowns but it was proven admiral stans are more retarded

We can call out top tiers looking bad. It doesn’t have to be a W:L ratio between fandoms like I love the marine characters I think they’re the best villains in the manga but being “heavily” damaged (I’m still low key hoping that’s an exaggeration) by Momo is just pitiful

I said it in the spoiler thread. I will not betray my bois. Now, I go down with the ship
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono

To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
This is just cope, trying to shuffle Ryokugyu far behind the other Admirals so that his trash feats don't affect them
:pepecopium:
There's zero chance Ryokugyu is considerably weaker than any Admiral, and in fact, it wasn't that long ago that people were arguing he was above Kizaru lmfao

Yep. At best this settles Yonko > Admiral but it depends how Greenbull ultimately took the damage. We can't just ignore how he also managed to defeat King and Queen on his own but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were injured and nerfed indeed. Aramaki doesn't look like he's fighting fair and square.
It depend on top tier.
‘Oda want to portray yonko = admirals as same tier like garp and sengoku , Roger
‘King and queen are zoan and can recover for week by one piece standards. .
‘I guess we will have to wait top tiers all feats to judges before making wild claim.
‘If yonko > admiral, the world government is literally screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.