Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono

Or maybe he just doesn't consider Admirals as anywhere near important to the story as you do:beanmean:
Mate
i'm not the one who wrote the MC claim that he needed to surpass both emperors and admirals if he wants to realize his dream
I'm not the one who called the admirals the strongest weapons of the Navy
I'm not the one who wrote an admiral be the one to kill the MC's brother and give him a permanent scar
I'm not the one who teased an admiral for eight years, having characters call him a monster while claiming I couldn't wait to draw him in a SBS.
Forget admirais being main antagonists of the final arc, it isn't even about that

Status
Not open for further replies.