Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least, I have the perception that Shanks is the most intimidating one. His glance alone, when becoming serious, is frightening.

Considering trash like Luffy can send people to core of earth, won't surprise me if Shanks mihawk battle was literally shaking the entire planet

I don't think "Shake the grand line" is a hyperbole

Their battle was probably sending shockeaves across entire planet

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Thing is if Nami is someone important why has no one searched for her because she literally has a big bounty and is part of a famous crew now. The only thing that makes sense is that her name is wrong
Maybe they are not searching for her
"He abandoned you because he wanted to protect you "
"Belle-mere knew that's why she lied about finding her under bridge"
"That's why she decided to adopt her rather giving them to government facility"
"That's why Belle-mere never registered them in village"

As a matter of fact Adult Marco made Big Mom run in fear

Enma never once helped Zoro..it nearly killed Zoro which was the reason why King dominated Zoro and the fact that Zoro didn't know his ability.

Once Zoro mastered CoC he neg diffed King
So current Zoro neg diffs King

And Big Mom can't even dream of neg diffing King so Zoro > Big Mom
Big Mom neg diffs Zoro. See bounties.

Green Bull literally went to defeat an army that wiped out two emperors and their crews

What do you mean he knows nothing?
He knows nothing about their actual powelevels nor that of the alliance. He just joined the navy like 2 years ago or so so he probably never fought top tier Pirates ergo he was being an overconfident bastard that came into Wano with grand ideas of capturing Luffy when 1 Yonko crew made him back down. The alliance would count as 2-3 Yonko crews. He wouldve gotten folded. My point is you cant really use him retreating drom an Emperor crew as some kind of PL statement when he likely never faced one to begin with.

Kaido knows Shanks strength and he still believed no one can beat him. But I bet you disregarded that when you read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.