Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
I’m curious as to whether Green Bull is actually leaving Wano for good, or if he’s just temporarily withdrawing to attack the alliance in a more strategic way rather than simply charging in head-first (like a true bull). The spoilers don’t make it clear if he’s straight up leaving Wano or if he’s just temporarily withdrawing from this battle in particular.

My issue with Green Bull is that Oda built him up as being unafraid of the alliance, only to then pull him out of Wano by the neck as soon as Shanks shows up. I would honestly rather see Green Bull suicide charge straight into the Flower Capital only to get himself killed than I would see him leave Wano after just sniffing Shanks’ Haki. I want to see an Admiral who isn’t scared of killing a shit ton of Civilians or destroying a capital to capture a Pirate, as this is what Green Bull appeared to be, at first..

Unless Green Bull is just temporarily withdrawing but will attack again, it looks like Sakazuki is the true Bull of the Navy after all.

I thought about making my own YouTube channel but then I was like if I am gonna make a YouTube channel I don't want it to be about anime lol

Maybe I should make work out videos and shit
yea, it's a good idea
I already may even cover new shows like LoTR or Sandman on my channel
once in a while ... so test the reactions ... one piece alone is not enough

I don't think haki is something unique to each person....atleast redon confirmed Luffy did not sense that it was Shanks Haki...I don't see why Aramaki can sense its Shanks Haki.
Regardless
For Aramaki
He was going to Wano thinking he’ll face an upstart yonko (Luffy)

then he is now alone between TWO yonko crew with no support

thus taking a step back and recalculating his plan is NOT bad.. it is even better cause it shows he’s smart and knows tactics and isn’t just muscle with dead brain

loool
stfu

you always claimed Admiral will low diff Yonko
this chapter shit on extreme shit like you the most
Don't talk to me you fking dog...
i literally commented in this Discussion Thread on Page 90 when the early spoilers were out how its bullshit...
Sustained heavy damage... Yeah sure lmfao
Just like he was supposedly damaged last time by yamato...

But this just confirms what i said years ago when everybody was still theorizing about greenbulls powers... a fucking plant fruit does not compare to the other Admirals...

The power to turn into a tree pales in comparison to the power of magma, ice, light and gravity.

Greenbull the weakest Admiral by FAR.
Also this chapter shows nothing in regards to Admiral vs Yonko.
Admirals > Yonko is still factual

Status
Not open for further replies.