Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because outside of him licking Oda's balls, ass, stroking his cock. His videos are absolutely empty, he's getting views on empty content where he simply talks about stuff, that's it. He doesn't do shit, he's like: I like this character, joke, I like this character. That's stupid!!!
Only thing I noticed is that every famous one piece youtuber sounds like a beta male lmao. Idk why
Cuz they are, alongside Zoro fans.
:myman:

I’m curious as to whether Green Bull is actually leaving Wano for good, or if he’s just temporarily withdrawing to attack the alliance in a more strategic way rather than simply charging in head-first (like a true bull). The spoilers don’t make it clear if he’s straight up leaving Wano or if he’s just temporarily withdrawing from this battle in particular.

My issue with Green Bull is that Oda built him up as being unafraid of the alliance, only to then pull him out of Wano by the neck as soon as Shanks shows up. I would honestly rather see Green Bull suicide charge straight into the Flower Capital only to get himself killed than I would see him leave Wano after just sniffing Shanks’ Haki. I want to see an Admiral who isn’t scared of killing a shit ton of Civilians or destroying a capital to capture a Pirate, as this is what Green Bull appeared to be, at first..

Unless Green Bull is just temporarily withdrawing but will attack again, it looks like Sakazuki is the true Bull of the Navy after all.
To be honest, I don't really get what Greenbull is about at all.

We have a bloke who;
• Is an Akainu fan boy that wants to make him proud while also refusing Akainu's orders like "Bruh, go deal with Fuji".

• Is friends with Fujitora despite having a worldview that Fuji would find completely deplorable and admiring a bloke that Fuji does not get on with whatsoever.

• Goes recklessly AWOL to go deal with a Pirate alliance that took down two Yonko only to dip because a completely unrelated Yonko is in the general vicinity of the island. So the bloke is reckless until he suddenly decides to be cautious? Er, alright Oda.

•Weird arse villainous philosophy about how we need World Nobles to keep order because discrimination breeds stability or something. Ok then why did this guy needed to be drafted to join the Marines if he was this pro-Noble to begin with?

I don't know where Oda is going with this bloke just like I didn't know where Oda was going with Linlin or Kaido. I thought maybe Greenbull would be different after that cool entrance but meh, he isn't really cutting it as a character for me so far. Still a fun bloke to wank I guess.
We got trolled by the providers, even after just yesterday I was telling Kinyagi how often these people lie. This shall not be forgiven

True victory cannot be known without first experiencing defeat

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad @Lili @God Buggy @SakazukiTheFist @Owl Ki @Chrono @AkainuTheGrimReaper @God Tier Sovereignty @God Buggy @The White Crane @TheKnightOfTheSea @AdmiralBetterr777
Oh well, at least we got some good memes out of it. :milaugh:

Everyone does. Yonko neg diff your favorites and Everyone knows you are just a AdmiraLs fan posing as Zoro fan. Kaido is the Strongest
Dude stop your garbage ass posts
Bounties been ass since day one Buggy has greater bounty than Sabo

Law has greater bounty than yonko Blackbeard and he's not even a yonko

Zoro is too fast for big mom and his CoC tears her apart

Status
Not open for further replies.