Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Posts like these are why I grow more confident in this lynch, though. Scum Ekko loves doing things like this - posts which give the impression he genuinely believes something because if the strength of his expressed belief, when he himself has admitted he hasn't read the thread. He has no idea about my alignment, he doesn't even defend himself, but he insists he has read me correctly based on basically nothing. And people do get swayed by this, because on the surface it comes across as Town convinced but swimming against the current. I am happy to provide myriad examples of Scum Ekko doing this sort of thing upon request.
grow what u want m8
u r scum
grow this too

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
random asshole o3robs scum too
I happen to feel like this comes in response to me bringing up his Emi suspicion. Like Emi, there is nothing to read Random Asshole from in the thread, and given I've pointed out hints making this strange read on Emi, I think it's very plausible this is damage control from Ekko by finding another slot that fits the same criteria as Emi did and pushing it. Otherwise where does it even come from, and why is RA on his mind here? Speaking for myself, I didn't even register him as a player, it's just so random and without base.

I won't go as far as to suggest a scum Ekko flip spews hin clear, but it does look better for RA than not, I think. A lot will depend on Ekko's flip, so even from just a min max perspective I think his flip is valuable.

Nah.
i dont care about ur read on me, nor will i try to convince u to read me in a certain way..
fuji acting like he town reads me
when he just tmis me as one and will not do much to impact state of game from this position. he could be indie with a correct read but will not stick his neck deep to impact the game state either

eitherway hes scum

I corrected you here by saying that I never town read you so idk what the play is here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i read enough of ur posts to tell u r scum

ur talking to me in third person

u arent even addressing me directly

like how scum can u be ratchet

ur really not that hard to read as u think

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also invests are usable now so can check Ekko and move on.
I'm not actually willing to let him off with an investigation. If that gets me accused of tunneling then I can live with that, you can hold whatever his flip ends up being to me afterwards too. But relying on an investigation here does not really do much given that he's an obvious target and there will certainly be ways to manipulate it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not actually willing to let him off with an investigation. If that gets me accused of tunneling then I can live with that, you can hold whatever his flip ends up being to me afterwards too. But relying on an investigation here does not really do much given that he's an obvious target and there will certainly be ways to manipulate it.
r u fine with me being vigged and u getting lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.