Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because outside of him licking Oda's balls, ass, stroking his cock. His videos are absolutely empty, he's getting views on empty content where he simply talks about stuff, that's it. He doesn't do shit, he's like: I like this character, joke, I like this character. That's stupid!!!

Cuz they are, alongside Zoro fans.
:myman:
I don't think that meant what you wanted it to. You literally said the only thing you like about his videos is the ball and ass licking and stroking of odas cock. That's not even a joke to talk shit, you dug that hole yourself.

Because outside of him licking Oda's balls, ass, stroking his cock. His videos are absolutely empty, he's getting views on empty content where he simply talks about stuff, that's it. He doesn't do shit, he's like: I like this character, joke, I like this character. That's stupid!!!

Cuz they are, alongside Zoro fans.
:myman:
I have noticed Zoro fans seems be closest to resembling normal human beings with good jobs, good dating and social lives etc. Admirals fans are pretty cool too

But most zoro haters/Sanjitards I have seen are the very personification of stereotypical weebs..they out of shape as fuck..never get laid..no social skills irl..keyboard warriors

There was one zoro hater/sanji tard on this forum literally posting fake photos and videos of some body builder pretending to be him

Then there was this guy named General Cracker from oro Jackson..a genuine weirdo

And there are many more but I'll not name them since they are on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.