Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that I hate this guy. Wtf are talking about?
You litteraly said the youtubers videos are empty OTHER THAN THE BALL AND ASS LICKING. which means you think that is the only part worth watching, the way you said it implies that you like all the gay shit you listed. Then your reply wasn't even a complete sentence just give up.

I don't think that meant what you wanted it to. You literally said the only thing you like about his videos is the ball and ass licking and stroking of odas cock. That's not even a joke to talk shit, you dug that hole yourself.
That's now what he meant lmao
What he was saying is that his videos are so trash he needs to lick odas balls and put odas cock deep inside his ass hole to gain views because without doing that he will not gain any views

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright @TheAncientCenturion , @EmperorKinyagi and I were discussing his penance in the waiting room:

I recommend his name be changed to “ChoreBoyKinyagi” for two weeks (in the waiting room I said one month but I am merciful) should Kinyagi wish to be allowed back into the Admiral fandom. For two weeks he will be our BOS Koby, feeding us grapes and fanning us off and shit

After this, he may have his rank of Admiral back should he so desire. This is my vote, I’ll let the other lads voice approval or disapproval.

@MarineHQ62 @kurwa @scoobie3 @Extravlad @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Tier Sovereignty @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @The White Crane @Lili (Admiral fans need an official tag list lmfao, I can’t remember all you chads)

Status
Not open for further replies.