Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a grand line review fan? Or maybe it's actually him in disguise? The fuck are you even talking about? @ShishioIsBack asked me why I hate grand line review. And I answered him that outside of Oda ass licking (meaning that even if I ignore the Oda ass licking) I also hate him for his empty content. And you, out of nowhere, misunderstanding everything, jumped into our discussion. The fuck?
Saying "outside of odas ass licking" means that the ass licking is the only thing you don't consider empty content you fucking imbecile. How many times do I have to spell it out for you. Your grammar is trash, your English needs work, rather than arguing shut the fuck up and listen to what I told you. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that you are wrong but you're too stupid to accept it and move on. Just do the world a favor and never reproduce.

Idk what you define as beta but calling people betas on the internet is not the most alpha move either lmao
I don't have the opportunity right now to leave Ukraine and go to their house and say it to their face. But even if borders were open, still don't have the spare money to do that. So they can come to Ukraine instead.

Btw, didn't you call Sanji fans the same in internet?
:myman:

1) Show me where I had Aramaki over Kaido

2) Nobody would come ALONE to Kaido's turf anyway
I never said anything about Aramaki, but an Admiral directly admitting inferiority to him greatly bolsters the idea that he's #1

Nice attempt at twisting the statement, Ryokugyu said he wouldn't come if Kaido was there, not if Kaido and his entire crew were there.
:holdthisl:

Convenient to ignore Zolo getting completely dominated the entire fight prior, sure. Him going "shh nothing personal" and asspulling at the end isn't a one sided slaughter. It's the exact same generic template oda has used with him because A) it's easier than actually having to come up with a compelling fight and developing or fleshing out his character and B) the zolo fanbase is are mentally children who wouldnt be able to comprehend or process actual fight choreography or tactics.

The same way Chopper has been relegated to being a cute merch selling mascot, Zolo's purpose is to appeal to the lowest rung of society: The rejects who cope by being edgelord wannabe school-shooters with Itachi Uchiha or Shadow the Hedgehog profile pics online.
A live example of Zoro hater/Sanji tard being a real life weirdo with no social skills @Master OF Haki

Status
Not open for further replies.