Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly

Oda is just confirming some movie facts with these chapters
BM might be shown next chapter
Yeah, she might, but I wonder in what capacity and what her role would be continuing on since her “last” statements show that she’s clearly still interested in being an antagonist. I also do wish we would see a glimpse of the Big Mom Pirates? I don’t know, like her getting defeated and us witnessing no reaction from them as they’re all this fully functional and all that is extremely weird lol.

:suresure:
WG needed orochi for weapons not kaido

Cope.
Oda literally told you GB was arrogant and dumb to think he could handle Luffy when he can't beat Momo

You're so broken than you're mentioning even Smoker lol
Kaido and Orochi are literally partners. Orochi has access to Kaido's crew. And Udon prisoner where the weapons are being made is operated by Queen. Who is Kaido's subordinate. Orochi is just another face, like Doffy is. Kaido is what's operating this entire thing. Why else was he crying when Doffy was defeated.

Smoker is relevant to my argument yes.

I don't get what's the issue if Uta is canon or not, why does it matter?
Basically retcons what we know about luffys past. Also, this is clearly a last minute addition to promote the movie. So uta probably wouldn't have any narrative significance. So oda wasting panel time for that when he is already rushing to the finish line is not good.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Orochi saw Oden and kaido powers
Those 2 are above admirals

Stop talking crap as if he doesn't know how strong kaido is
Your headcanons absolutely does not matter.
Orochi saw how strong Kaido & Oden are.
Doesn't mean he knows how strong the Admirals are. He has never even left Wano and doesn't know shit about the Admirals.

Wow. Everything did a 180. It went from GB being beat by Momo and GB running away from Shanks to GB not even trying against Momo and brushing off his fire breath attack, not being allowed to enter Wano because Kaido is protected by the WG and GB leaving only leaving because facing the SH and RHP is too much.
Him is scared of Kaidou, and was getting destroyed by Momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.