Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Can an admiral stan genuinely explain to me why they think that Aramaki feeling like he needs to get serious after getting hit once by Momonosuke is actually a good thing? It's better than what we got before, but that's still an awful look. Luffy and Zoro could both neg Momo on their own, but an Admiral feels like he needs to try and you're using that to gas him up? Make it make sense dawg.

:choppawhat::luuh:

Even if he doesn't specify why he wouldn't have come my explanation is the only one that makes sense.
The marines never attacked any Yonko so why would Greenbull do it now?
The reason why he wants to take down Luffy who is a new yonko is cause he wants to please Akainu who already tasked Fujitora with bringing his head.
Greenbull saying he wouldn't have come if Kaido was still around is nothing new, we already knew this before, greenbull didn't have to say it... i don't get why people act like it's some great powerlevel reveal...
But there were often instances which fans thought would happen because "it's the most logical conclusion" while Oda performed something totally different. I am not saying that yours can't come out true but it is sus that he shows this kind of reaction to Shanks and Kaido in the same chapter. At this point, Oda clowning Greenbull is possible. Either way, waiting for the chapter is still the safest bet imo. I'm still disappointed that Greenbull just goes away like that without confronting Luffy at least.

That will never happen
But I think Shanks had potential to be Rayleigh level

Rayleigh is what Shanks could have been if he never lost an arm
really doubt if Rayleigh has the HIGHEST level of CoC
but I can wait ...
in my experience , waiting was always good for shanks fans

Shanks is the personification of Oda
I'm don't think Oda even doubt about hyping him above Dark King
I'll wait

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
That's why he went while they are recovering. + his ability might have regen too, which explains different ways to use his absorption powers

He would have failed anyway. It's same as Doffy going after straw hats and law in punk hazzard
you think as an admiral he is that reckless??

Can an admiral stan genuinely explain to me why they think that Aramaki feeling like he needs to get serious after getting hit once by Momonosuke is actually a good thing? It's better than what we got before, but that's still an awful look. Luffy and Zoro could both neg Momo on their own, but an Admiral feels like he needs to try and you're using that to gas him up? Make it make sense dawg.

Wildfire ptsd

Because serious =/= going all out.

Kaido got serious against the scabbards when he left his dragon form. That does not mean Kaido was going all out.

Where's your proof of that statement?

Is that why the Gorosei were pissed at his defeat ? Is that why the Bowler Hat Guy was forced to make Luffy lose and Kaido win ?

Kaido losing is the "Worst Case scenario " for the Gorosei.

Why are you acting as if you've seen the dialogue. You don't know context. GB wouldn't do a thing if Kaido is around. Doesn't mean he can't. Again Kaido has immunity and is untouchable due to the Weapons operation.
It's the worst case because of the chaos it brings to NW when a yonko falls

Because NW becomes a lawless place
Yonko keep many pirates in check which helps WG to only focus on some pirates and important stuff

I'm still waiting for WG making deals with kaido
Oda has been using WG members to wank Kaido strength

You're here crying

Status
Not open for further replies.