Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is factual that Kizaru wanted to go solo. You have no objection on this. If Akainu allowed he would've gone up against 2 Emperors so why isn't he scared ?
Yeah he would be humbled like GB was
Thinking he can go through alliance and beat luffy

Kizaru and GB are similar...thinking highly of himself
We know Kizaru can't even get past Old Ray
He wouldn't stop Kaido and Bm

You guys never learn.

B

Ballel

It definitely looks like it. She's so out of place, even by her design when she was a kid with Luffy. Like some child from a futuristic high tech city among the 18th century peasants lol
and the name lol
I know it means song in Japanese but in German, Uta/Ute is a boomer name

Says who?
No context about that statement has been revealed yet.
The leaks just plainly said "If Kaido was around, GB wouldn't have come to Wano".

Wait for the chapter.

Big Mom was being held by Brook.
She isn't on that level?

And didn't this chapter explicitly confirm that GB wasn't anywhere near serious yet?
To these people...serious means GB wanting to use his strongest attack on Momo lmao.

Serious just means he ain't messing about any more.

Says who?
No context about that statement has been revealed yet.
The leaks just plainly said "If Kaido was around, GB wouldn't have come to Wano".

Wait for the chapter.
Well we wait then

Big Mom was being held by Brook.
She isn't on that level?

And didn't this chapter explicitly confirm that GB wasn't anywhere near serious yet?
Big Mom was playing around though while GB actually stated that he was going to kill those who stand in his way. He even used a named move

G

Gorosei Informer

Same way the dude that gave Zoro his swords is canon.
Who, Kuinas grandfather? He was meant to be? Unless you mean Zoros friend from the movie which I haven't seen yet? Idk the story of it.

Although its stupid that her grandfather only appeared now and not back then but its whatever. Odas just making shit up at this point. I guess same with Uta, hes just improvising and pretending its all planned whilst his sycophants claim its all foreshadowed and planned for decades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.