Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Im sorry what did I miss lmao? why is ekko saying I’m scum and why u assuming he’s my scummate bussing me
Well, Ekko said you were Scum because you asked for a summary, which he claims is your Scum meta, based off of the solitary example that is Peaky Blinders. I argue that said behaviour is just as plausible to come from you as Town as it is Scum. I Scun read Ekko, and his confidence in his read on you (he seemed very sure) appears misplaced to me based on what he is using to argue it, so I hypothesised that it could come from Ekko distancing from you as a Scum partner. It's just a theory, but one I wanted to be sounded out to see if anyone agrees with me on it or not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, Ekko said you were Scum because you asked for a summary, which he claims is your Scum meta, based off of the solitary example that is Peaky Blinders. I argue that said behaviour is just as plausible to come from you as Town as it is Scum. I Scun read Ekko, and his confidence in his read on you (he seemed very sure) appears misplaced to me based on what he is using to argue it, so I hypothesised that it could come from Ekko distancing from you as a Scum partner. It's just a theory, but one I wanted to be sounded out to see if anyone agrees with me on it or not.
peaky blinders
ToL
FF

So i'm inclined to follow my boy Worst on JG.

I'm willing to give reborn benefit of the doubt since he did say he can use ability to showcase stuff which okay, you wouldn't be scum and do that cause its suicide.

Ekko - eh why not, i've seen peeps sussing him

how is asking for a summary a scum meta???? I was scum the last 3 games y’all just forgot how I act as town lol and why do I have to be either his scummate or cult? I’m literally neither

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What do you think about Worst-JG situation though. That stays, replaced or not
Worst has been known to lie as Town before, and the vagueness at which he is handling it suggests to me he doesn't actually have mech info against Joygirl. I'm open to pivoting towards her if Ekko falls through, but I don't feel particularly comfortable with reasoning out whether someone who is obviously genuinely frustrated is frustrated as scum or frustrated as Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.