Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And how is Shanks more similar to Rayleigh than to Roger? Roger and Rayleigh themselves are pretty similar. I'm also not sure about the similarity of their outfits. Shanks wears a casual shirt, swimming trunks, sandals and a cape, whereas Rayleigh dressed more formal, with a garb resembling Mihawk's. Shanks even inherited Roger's straw hat.
Because Shanks obviously falls short of Roger, Rayleigh is the next best thing. Both are swordsman with all 3 haki confirmed.

And no Shanks getup is nearly identical to Rayleigh's all the way down to the sandals and hairy legs.

Both wear a button up shirt, with a cloak/cape ontop, trunks that stop around the shins, sandals. Heck they even have a scar over their eye as a bonus. It's actually scary how similar they look, to the point where Rayleigh could legit be Shanks aged 25 years.

you know honestly it matters how GB really reacts to this.. not saying this has a possibility of not looking bad but he better not be sweating buckets like Akainu in Mf to atleast some some face

Oda fucked up with Greenbull. This is gonna get a much larger discussion post after the chapter drops.

1)Greenbull wasn’t serious against Momo/Yamato/scabbards. This heavily implies that him and his full power are being saved for the later in the story, since we don’t get to see it here.

So he’s a future antagonist. I think this is super obvious and should not be debatable, even just based purely off the context of 1055 alone.

2) If Aramaki is a future antagonist/fight for the SHs, why is Oda embarrassing him? Story telling wise you never want your reader to feel like an antagonist is at an overwhelming disadvantage to the protagonists.

This is literally writing 101 stuff - I’m not talking shit here, in introductory courses you will always be told that antagonists should have leverage on the protagonist, power, political, or otherwise.

Oda is trying to have his cake and eat it too, set up Greenbull as a future antagonist yet also hype Momo and Shanks.

It’s just like… blatantly bad writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.