Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's really not. Aokiji vs Akainu proved this already.

Now if we're talking GB and Fuji it's possible and even likely, but that's not how the colour trio was portrayed or even shown to be.
Akainu and BB rose in power and were the two main changes the world has seen during the TS, both did it through winning a battle. Don't see why Akainu can't significantly grow after such an hard earned victory tbh

I really have a feeling the chap doesnt insinuate or hint that GB left or is planning to leave the island. Only that he left his fight with Momo and the Scabbards.
I really hope this is the case and when the chapter actually drops, we realize that he is actually going to confront Shanks. I’m reaching now but that would be epic.

My opinion will change. Because that's what being objective is about.

And that's not totally true, King beats Katakuri or at the least it's a very high diff to extreme diff fight based off both their feats. Latter was a Luffy opponent.

By feats you can't tell me Katakuri would destroy King.
I’m saying in general though, anyone related to the golden boy would be given more focus hence they will look more impressive. + King skillset was introduced so much later than Katakuri, if Katakuri was in the same arc I can’t say for certain who’d look more impressive. But to think that there is an argument til this day is already telling. Oda gave Katakuri such a special skill set compared to the rest of the commanders, even coc and awakening that you can’t really blame his fanboys for liking him so much

I think Oda might be pushing.

Yonko > Admiral > Commanders.

Not looking good for Zoro and Sanji bros.
Realistically speaking he never pushed major categories like this, Oda loves singling out characters.

Akainu, Garp, Sengoku & Aokiji are special, Bb, Shanks, Roger Wb same thing.
Probably prime Rayleigh who's only a "commander" or vice captain can compete with these guys
Post automatically merged:

Just a sociopath who doesn't care to nuke Ohara, for example.

No, not next.
Ohara? A ship of 100 people, while tragic, could've led to the death of millions.
Next

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu and BB rose in power and were the two main changes the world has seen during the TS, both did it through winning a battle. Don't see why Akainu can't significantly grow after such an hard earned victory tbh
I heavily doubt he grew all that much, not anything worth discussing atleast. When you're at the peak of your powers, you're at the peak of your powers. Akainu was not a growing fledgling like Teach was. It's why we were shown Teach running from him, Teach wasn't there yet, Akainu was.

We haven't been given any indication to believe Akainu was growing like that. Top tiers don't tend to grow unless either stated or shown (like if he used Bonney to make himself younger then I'd believe it).

I really hope this is the case and when the chapter actually drops, we realize that he is actually going to confront Shanks. I’m reaching now but that would be epic.
I mean him trying beat shanks would put the world in more chaos which i doubt the CD want .
So don't see him doing that , plus he is being cocky thinking he can beat luffy and company since they new.
Shanks and crew is whole other ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.