Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but for real don't start getting pissy and spamming users for their interpretations of the spoilers lol.

Just a fair warning, if I see too much of that it'll be a threadban.
The system protecting those frauds i see. No worries, I'll drop it until the chapter drops. Still, events of the chapter aside I'm definitely going to slander the fuck out of those 3 clowns especially "MR Narratively defeated".

She made Prometheus big enough to ride on. She never showed the ability to make it into MiSeRy at that scale. Both of those are two different applications where one involves Prometheus alone getting bigger whereas the other one involves Zeus/Hera/Napoleon merging together to first form Maser Saber - out of which she then generates Misery. And you cannot seriously tell me that Big Mom did not use her biggest/best Misery when she could do so, even after going Bigger Mom.
There is clearly levels to how well those homies can combine - Prometheus admits that to Hera that he can't go Maser to Maser form with Zeus here.
Are you even reading the panels your showing me? Prometheus tryna get Hera to like him has NOTHING to do with the feats they both have already established.

1. We know Hera/Zesus can grow their size. And WCI showing the more food he had the bigger his scaling he wasn't able to handle. They literally matched their size to fit with Big Mom or Bigger Mom.
2. We already witnessed Prometheus size.
3. Napoleon is NOT related to using Misery, she simply change the form of Hera and Prometheus[1]

You really just have a bunch of manga reading incorrectly to blatantly ignore feats and portrayal already established.

Ok?

What?
Raizo procures water and Jinbe merely redirects it throughout Onigashima floor-by-floor where it is also aided by Gravity. If anything, this is literally just a plot device to take away the flames from Onigashima.
You missed the whole point. Jinbei's Ocean Spray was enough to wash all the flames of Onigashima. Jinbei said he can't do that with Prometheus growing in that scale. Onigashima scaling is superior to Prometheus. What part are you not getting.

It compares when you realize that you have to lean on a different application of BM's fruit to gift feats to her MiSeRy when it's a totally different application.
Except I'm not giving feat. I'm giving to what was already established. Nice try though. They don't compare.

What context am I ignoring?
Kaidou & Big Mom team up to claim the One Piece because it requires more manpower than a single Yonkou crew especially with the Navy getting SSG. And now that Big Mom is defeated, a Drunk Kaidou cries that this happened right after they swore to get the One Piece together. He also cried while Drunk earlier, regretted losing his castle while Sad and also flirted with Luffy in another form.
You're ignoring that fact that Kaido does not see Linlin being someone that can be beaten. You're ignoring the fact that Kaido does not see his vision being accomplished without the might of Big Mom on his side.

To end debate.

We've seen Admirals running from Yonkos many times.

We've never seen one fucking Yonko running from one fucking marine. EVER!
Cope.

- Kizaru asked FA Akainu to manhandle the meeting of Big Mom and Kaido.
- Primebeard running away from Marine.
- Two DF Teach who confidently clashed with Flee Admiral Sengoku and Garp chose not to encounter Admiral Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.