Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The system protecting those frauds i see. No worries, I'll drop it until the chapter drops. Still, events of the chapter aside I'm definitely going to slander the fuck out of those 3 clowns especially "MR Narratively defeated".
I'd do the same if you were bashing Erkan or Tejas :risicheck:

Just don't be a dick.
Yeah, but it's hard to be honest, you get a fake leak and in the next second half One Piece pages are leaking it.
That's the fun part of the leaks, not knowing what's true and jumping to conclusions!
So I shall be the 1th one to get threadbanned, I started all of this.
It's weird, I've tried to ban your account before but for some reason it doesn't work.

Cope.

- Kizaru asked FA Akainu to manhandle the meeting of Big Mom and Kaido.
- Primebeard running away from Marine.
- Two DF Teach who confidently clashed with Flee Admiral Sengoku and Garp chose not to encounter Admiral Akainu.
Kizaru is on a league of his own.

WB we don't know if he was Yonko already.

Teach wasn't a Yonko and didn't clashed a shit. He just got hurt by Sengoku.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
For those asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.