Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Greenbull is walking into not only Luffy and his crew, but Samurai, Law & Kidd crews.

Clearly all that bunch is > Kaido & his crew.
The thing is he doesnt know how Kaido was brought down, for all he know it was a huge mob attacking him and in his eyes they are weakened rn+ he is going for Luffy alone. Its not too far fetched.

Goat Wujitora isn't scared of Magma boy:steef:
You must be naiive to think a simple feud like this would warrant a combat fight.
Clearly Fujitora's personality is solid enough to challenge anyone, that's what makes him badass.
It's not like Akainu is 3 year old like Kaido & Meme who goes after anyone who doesn't give him candy.

But you are a nobody. If you are relevant in fight community and says something like that without winning nothing from marketing then you probably stands what you are saying.
Tf are you saying? I don't care if I was Jesus Christ. If I claim I can deal with two people who are stronger than me, it doesn't mean I actually can do it because I said I can, it just means I THINK I can.

Don't get me started on Bitch productions. Bum got cucked off his source 7 years ago and now he's gotten down to refreshing twitter/wg every second to post gifs according to the hints providers post to act like he still got credibility.

Since he ain't on WG it's alright to slander the clown i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.