Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu was sweating and his lips trembling, when 5 minutes earlier he was ready to execute marine officers for not wanting to kill all evil.
Jesus christ this kind of Shanks wank is pure garbage.
Akainu isn't a toddler who "wants to kill all evil" there are consequences to every action you make. Akainu is not the most senior officer, he didn't have the last say, Shanks didn't attack him only blocked his attack. Akainu was surprised one of the strongest people out there came out of nowhere and blocked his attack. It's not rocket science, here's something to make you reconsider

- Akainu was sweating and his lips trembling, when 5 minutes earlier he was ready to execute marine officers for not wanting to kill all evil.

- We know the context

- Depends on whether Oda sees it as canon or not. I recall someone stating it's canon. If not, fine by me. But I'm sure Oda was one of the directors.
- Sweating is absoutely meaningless. He's suprised and shook Shanks is here. Thats about it. Mihawk sweated when Zoro defeated the baboons. Does that mean theyre stronger than Mihawk ? Yall really powerscaling a moment of one sweat drop lmao. Why not see what happened afterwards....which Akainu casually ignoring him and not giving a fudge about him.

- We dont. So much shit has been disproved so far.

- He doesnt. He didnt write the plot. So its not cannon. Stop being desperate. If we were using movie feats this late on in the manga. Then Pre Timeskip Luffy defeated Shiki who is above Kaido and Big Mom.

if Oda was doing that ... people would saw it

ffs Xebec has 0 screen time and people rank him above ROGER!
That's the thing, people are delusional and they refuse to see what they don't want to see. Mihawk fandom is very small compared to Shanks's (Maybe not on this forum but you get the point) so Mihawk is very disrespected overall. Oda even mentions Shanks by name saying Mihawk is waiting for someone that surpasses his old rival Shanks and that Mihawk is at the pinnacle of swordsmen and all this, but at this point people just don't wanna see the facts...

About Xebec, well that's their opinion but Oda never confirmed anything. Roger and Garp won against Xebec in a 2v1 so I guess people can have their opinions about who's stronger.

No there’s no way….. especially after seeing Luffy go up to only 3 billion. In WCI Luffy got credit for beating 2 commanders and went up 1 million , Sanji is getting credit for 1 .Hes probably gonna shy of a billion probably 8 or 900 million realistically.
Yes but don’t forget that he’s now part of a Yonko crew
This factor has also an influence
It would be fine either way though

Status
Not open for further replies.