Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Its ridiculous at this point to even argue for Kaido. Aramaki is a literal wood logia....and he is immune to flames. Whilst the man who literally has the most durable DF in the world is screaming and taking damage.

Its illogical to say Kaido doesnt look horrifying when compared to Greenbull.
Only thing saving Kaidou from this situation rn is his portrayal.

I'm not gonna act like Kaidou doesn't have godly feats especially the deeper you got into the fight, but like you said, this was simply stage 1 of GB, stage 1 of GB is sorta embarrassing Kaidou.

It's intellectually dishonest to act like GB is not outputting some insane feats rn.

So, let me get this straight.

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeats Kaido.

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely literally neg diffs all of them (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term)

And then he feels Shanks’ Haki and says “Yeah, I do want to fight literally the entire Red Hairred Pirates and Shanks himself, just not right now”, before leaving Wano as mysteriously as he arrives.

Aramaki is a welcome addition to the Admiral rank. Never forget, all spoiler providers are lying shits.

@The White Crane @Owl Ki @silverfire @Sentinel @Kefka @kurwa @ZenZu @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @silverfire @Trueprodigy @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @SakazOuki @Lili @King7 @ConquistadoR @AdmiralBetterr777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @SakazukiTheFist @Wuuuke @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and his French spoiler providers @MonsterKaido @Ssg super suit coby @Erkan12 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Chrono @Jiihad
Spoiler providers should be prosecuted for the admiral slander.

:myman:
Oda has to keep yamato from fighting lol

GB only trapped retainers without winning

"GB didn't admit inferiority to kaido" L to Chrono and co for doubting
He says kaido kept enemy from entering. His reign and might.

Luffy and his commanders felt GB presence but didn't move cause they believed in Momo and co.
Oda basically saying "GB isn't worthy to fight Luffy"

:suresure:trolling GB fans was fun.

Oda has confirmed Yonko > Admirals

Old Wano stuff is interesting

GB managed to trap only weakened retainers and beat Momo who freed herself
(Trapped Yamato who didn't fight)
Yamato literally begs for Momo to call Luffy lmao.

"Yamato pushes Greenbull to extreme diff". Yikes.

What is the temperature of a Boro breath? I dont even know if it will be a good idea to make a who has the hottest flames in one piece?

So for flame users we put Sabo 5th place, King 4th place, Kaido 3rd place, Akainu 2nd place and Sanji 1st place? I am assuming that based on Sabo's DF power he will somehow beat Akainu by making his temperature hotter or some shit to put him 1st place. And in case people think I am shitposting for putting Sanji being 1st place all his attacks are like food related and him lighting is leg up like a match suggest normal flames but than was given blue flames and propane is used for cooking which means propane heat has a higher temperature than magma. Thing is I dont know if Oda takes the manga serious or sometimes take it serious to the level of his quoted Tom and Jerry line.

I almost think GB has the worst DF based on his fight with Momo and why GB can feel Enels pain when he fought Luffy.

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeated Kaido.”

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital,

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely neg diffs all of them at once (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term),

And then he feels Shanks’ Haki and says “Yeah, I do want to fight literally the entire Red Hairred Pirates and Shanks himself, just not right now”, before leaving Wano as mysteriously as he arrives.

Aramaki is a welcome addition to the Admiral rank. Never forget, all spoiler providers are lying shits.

@The White Crane @Owl Ki @silverfire @Sentinel @Kefka @kurwa @ZenZu @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @silverfire @Trueprodigy @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @SakazOuki @Lili @King7 @ConquistadoR @AdmiralBetterr777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @SakazukiTheFist @Wuuuke @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and his French spoiler providers @MonsterKaido @Ssg super suit coby @Erkan12 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Chrono @Jiihad
Lol, he still ran away.

What the fuck do you need to make a black blade?Shanks has god tier COC,he should have one too.Maybe it is the same as awakening:the swordsman needs to make the blades will the same as his own(synch).

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeats Kaido.

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely literally neg diffs all of them (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term)

It is like kaido become dofliming/katakuri now.
Greenbull is new King .
‘King >>> katakuri

imagine serious greenbull, :cheers::funky::steef::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.