Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato was forbidden from fighting and the Scabbards were still injured....And GB still felt like he needed to go serious
So Yamato let herself get captured eveb after seeing Raizo get sucked. She didnt try to fend off the branches ? Is that what your saying ?

Carry on making excuses. She literally asked Momo to call the injured SHs who just defeated the Beast Pirates to save her.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do you guys think that Shanks is on Roger's lvl?
Honestly.
No idea.
The "logic" would tell us that Mihawk is above Shanks because "WSS".
But it's kinda hard to justify it when Mihawk's done nothing even remotely close to what Shanks just displayed.
So should we just assume Shanks>Mihawk now?
What if Shanks goes down first and Mihawk later shows he's indeed stronger because shounen logic?
Know where the problem is?

Shanks is definitely one of Oda's favorites. Idk Oda's personals feelings towards Mihawk, so we might be looking at just that good old favoritism.

But this chapter really made me eager for the "mihawk joins shanks" theory to come to fruition. Because if it does, the SHP vs RHP conflict will be the hypest shit ever in this story.

And I don't see BB, Imu, or Akainu coming anywhere close to this kind of hype.

But I also don't discard the "BB offscreens Shanks". :endthis:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yep that's pretty much his character, but I guess according to some users because he didn't defeat the Scabbards very quickly in the beginning of their fight that means he is way weaker and inferior to Aramaki.:kuzanshut:
Did LAramaki defeat any scabbards? From what I understand from the spoilers he didn't even make Momo lose consciousness.

Casual Aramaki who is not pissed can neg diff 3 High Lvl Commanders. 5 commander lvl people if we include Denjiro + Necko/Inu (as one commander).

Big Mom cannot knock out Ulti when she combines all her DFs together.:whitepress:

And she tells Marco he can kill her some other time.:gonope:
:suresure:show me where did GB KO weakened retainers ?
Do you know a neg? Lol
How was it a no diff if retainers put up a fight and he used named attacks + blocks...

BM koed Ulti... getting up later on after being unconscious for over minutes isn't tank
Luffy go up many times but was still KOed by Kaido.

Where does Redon says GB Koed retainers
Restraining =/= KO
Retainers and Yamato are literally talking :milaugh:
He didn't KO them since Momo freed them all

He only beaten Momo

Find a place Redon says "gB has beaten Retainers or Yamato"
Find a place where Yamato fought GB like retainers did

Nobody coping

You're the one coping.

Yonko > Admirals
"I can't come if kaido was around. Kaido reign kept enemies away" not "kaido making deals with WG made us not to come"
Panics by sensing Shanks.. he runs away coz he needs help to handle Shanks + crew

:milaugh:he didn't beat Yamato actually
Didn't KO any retainer
man read what you just said ...........

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Casual Aramaki who is not pissed can neg diff 3 High Lvl Commanders. 5 commander lvl people if we include Denjiro + Necko/Inu (as one commander).

Big Mom cannot knock out Ulti when she combines all her DFs together.:whitepress:

And she tells Marco he can kill her some other time.:gonope:
Yep. Big Mom was never a top tier, Kaido being consistently portrayed as her equal shows that he is at the bottom of that rung as well. Shanks may be stronger than them actually.

Yes, Luffy did communicate with them, and drew them to his location to save him while he was drowning. Check chapter 1015.
Interesting. They might have heard something but they couldn't identify him until they saw him. Could be it though assuming Shanks has the voice of all things and has mastered it

Honestly.
No idea.
The "logic" would tell us that Mihawk is above Shanks because "WSS".
But it's kinda hard to justify it when Mihawk's done nothing even remotely close to what Shanks just displayed.
So should we just assume Shanks>Mihawk now?
What if Shanks goes down first and Mihawk later shows he's indeed stronger because shounen logic?
Know where the problem is?

Shanks is definitely one of Oda's favorites. Idk Oda's personals feelings towards Mihawk, so we might be looking at just that good old favoritism.

But this chapter really made me eager for the "mihawk joins shanks" theory to come to fruition. Because if it does, the SHP vs RHP conflict will be the hypest shit ever in this story.

And I don't see BB, Imu, or Akainu coming anywhere close to this kind of hype.

But I also don't discard the "BB offscreens Shanks". :endthis:
Going donw later doesn't work unless you face the same opponent

Yep that's pretty much his character, but I guess according to some users because he didn't defeat the Scabbards very quickly in the beginning of their fight that means he is way weaker and inferior to Aramaki.:kuzanshut:
Kaido is exactly like Luffy, playing with his opponents. Just as Luffy not using internal destruction haki against ulit and using a headbutt to test her beadbut.

Status
Not open for further replies.