Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she tell him to ask for Luffy's help...when hes just denied her....her help. This is right after Yamato is defeated by him.

And of course this as well outright confirms shes nothing to GB.

"Yamato tells Momonosuke they should ask Luffy and the rest for help, since they won't lose against a guy like this."
Because Momo didn't let her fight
So she asks her to call for Luffy and co then

Lol Momo literally explains it : I don't want you to offer help since you must leave
I don't want any help from anyone who's leaving, we can handle this...

GB didn't KO anyone bar Momo (didn't also I presume)

I'm waiting for a place where GB KOed weakened retainers or where he fought Yamato

Because Momo didn't let her fight
So she asks her to call for Luffy and co then

Lol Momo literally explains it : I don't want you to offer help since you must leave
I don't want any help from anyone who's leaving, we can handle this...

GB didn't KO anyone bar Momo (didn't also I presume)

I'm waiting for a place where GB KOed weakened retainers or where he fought Yamato
Don't waste your time. These people are retarded as hell.

So Yamato let herself get captured eveb after seeing Raizo get sucked. She didnt try to fend off the branches ? Is that what your saying ?

Carry on making excuses. She literally asked Momo to call the injured SHs who just defeated the Beast Pirates to save her.
Dude are you sick or what it is not even stated that she was in her beast form or hybrid form. How can you say that she is fighting there seriously?. she can turn vines into posciles. easily.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

- Ryokugyuu says that if Kaidou had continued in the country, he wouldn't have come. Kaidou's reign is what kept enemies away from Wanokuni.

So, let's talk about what is good ADMIRALBOYS?

Kaidou's reign was what kept enemies at bay, Green Bull is an enemy of KAIDOU the fact that Kaidou's reign is over says a lot about what GB is doing in the country.

Nobody coping

You're the one coping.

Yonko > Admirals
"I can't come if kaido was around. Kaido reign kept enemies away" not "kaido making deals with WG made us not to come"
Panics by sensing Shanks.. he runs away coz he needs help to handle Shanks + crew

:milaugh:he didn't beat Yamato actually
Didn't KO any retainer
kaido isnt every yonko
you guys need to start understanding that too .
and he kept not just marines but everyone away ,

Honestly.
No idea.
The "logic" would tell us that Mihawk is above Shanks because "WSS".
But it's kinda hard to justify it when Mihawk's done nothing even remotely close to what Shanks just displayed.
So should we just assume Shanks>Mihawk now?
What if Shanks goes down first and Mihawk later shows he's indeed stronger because shounen logic?
Know where the problem is?

Shanks is definitely one of Oda's favorites. Idk Oda's personals feelings towards Mihawk, so we might be looking at just that good old favoritism.

But this chapter really made me eager for the "mihawk joins shanks" theory to come to fruition. Because if it does, the SHP vs RHP conflict will be the hypest shit ever in this story.

And I don't see BB, Imu, or Akainu coming anywhere close to this kind of hype.

But I also don't discard the "BB offscreens Shanks". :endthis:
I think it’s either
Shanks ~ Mihawk or Shanks is above Yonko lvl and on Roger's lvl
EoS Zoro is gonna surpass Mihawk and will either be on current Shanks lvl or will surpass him too if Shanks = Mihawk is confirmed
We can’t say nothing for sure, we need to wait
I think the aim of Luffy is to surpass Roger and Shanks and Zoro's aim is to surpass Mihawk
Both will be on the top of the world and it’s a nice parallel
Shanks and Mihawks connection is not a coincidence
Oda has something on his mind

Despite some users downplaying Kaido, even Aramaki himself hypes up Kaido.:moonwalk:
@MonsterKaido @Fujishiro @Tejas @Hanzo hattori
I admitted that Shanks and Kaido are stronger than GB (even though I already had them over him on my top strongest list).

But anyone who thinks Aramaki looks bad right now is insane. He literally just washed like multiple high tiers at once, which re-affirms the King and Queen feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.