Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your implying she didnt fight or fend off those vines....then yh she let herself get caught like an idiot. Risking Momo even further.
The spoilers dont mention her going into hybrid form or using her cold powers, so even if she is shown trying to slap the vines away that wont mean anything since she isnt serious, and Momo is the one that asked for this
Second time was when she begged for him to call the SHs to deal with a man like this.
And he told her to not get involved again, is there a difference?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"Yamato tells Momonosuke they should ask Luffy and the rest for help, since they won't lose against a guy like this."

First "They" = Yamato, Momo and Co, should ask for Luffy and the SHs help. Implying they as a group need help against Aramaki.

Secobd "They" = Since the SHs wont lose the same way they lost.

-----

Its also interesting how she tells Momo to call Luffy and the rest of the allaince. Implying she doesnt think Luffy is enough for him.
Ouf.......if the real translation even remotely resembles this, Admiralbase is gonna go nuclear with it lmao.

Some dark days ahead for a lot if this turns out to be the case

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
She did
That's the whole point

Why would Oda offscreen Yamato fighting GB?
Oda who likes drawing Yamato, especially her fight scenes
This is the same Oda who gave us yamato stalling Kazenbo for 10 chapters lol

Think for once.
Oda has made Momo tell her not to help many times and we don't see or hear anything about yamato fighting
Oda doesn't like drawing fights.
Did you miss his last dozen of interviews?
Yamato's only "fleshed out fight" was a fight that all he bothered to do was make Yamato literally mimic Kaido's moves but weaker.
While I hope she stays and doesn't get the "robin treatment", there's z-e-r-o chance of saying "Oda likes to draw yamato's fights".

@Chrono the Lhrono is a huge Sanji stan.

He can't stand the fact Yamato is going to join the crew and be stronger than Sanji so he's already starting his agenda to downplay Yamato to make it seem like Sanji is stronger than her when reality is Yamato would mid diff current Sanji.

:gokulaugh:
I like sanji but yamato using as hype tool without even proper fighting against an admiral. Also we can't scale sanji anywhere now bcz after having his germa tech we don't know literally anything aabout sanji stats. he only used like two named attacks after having germa tech. and the last attack that kick is so powerful. it can instantly throw queen became unconscious who was not that damaged out of onigashima .Really i did not see anyone doing that. His kick literally made queen breakthrough and go outside of onigashima. You can see that panel I won't say he is stronger than yamato but we don't know where to put him.

Yep shanks save his ass.
Like last chapter we thought luffy not notice which would not make sense.
Now we find out luffy and his top guys there using GB to train momo and can step in if need.
That’s not what happened.

Luffy was prepared to jump Greenbull with Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbei at his side.

What does that tell you?

The expected, we're talking about the WSC (The strongest living creature in the world), the strength customization for the last 10 years, the best 1v1 fighter, the strongest man in the world, the strongest pirate in the world, the toughest man in the world, the strongest drunk in the world, Did I forget any?
The point I'm making is people are trying to give GB an L for stating he wouldn't have come to Wano if Kaido was there but the truth is not even the Yonko don't go around fighting and challenging each other.

Remember, he was just talked about himself not going to Wano to not the Marines not going to Wano. Meaning it would have been 1 versus Kaido and his entire crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.