Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:they are happy coz Aramaki finally managed restraining them aftermath attempts lol
Round 1 : he beats only Momo
Didn't beat retainers
Round 2 : Momo ends him with 1 attack
Round 3 started eith momo using another boro breagb but ended straight
Ndule, are you actually serious? I know you have agendas and all but you’re usually a little more logical than this.

I don't know the point of the discussion, but yamato and scabbards don't stand a chance... Greenbull can spam forests all day and we know that admirals have great vigor...

It's like I said in the last chapter, cutting the vines or the trees is no big deal, you're fighting the forest... but it seems that it's hard to assimilate, Greenbull's fighting style is to trap opponents.

Shes retrained and cant get out. If she could get out...she would. Boro Breath saved her.
Lol

Admiral fans are so down that they hype GB for doing restrains lok

Man... GB didn't fight retainers at their best or full power lol didn't also KO any retainer nor shinobu

Didn't even fight Yamato.

Why are you hyping him for catching base yamato that didn't fight?

You can do that misguided gymnastics that HUR DUR prime GARP was fighting ROGER, but there's no reason for you to put SENGOKU above Kaidou. Neither GARP and SENGOKU have any lines of speech in this manga placing them above Kaidou is the other way around.
then why did you say there's no reason to put sengoku above kaido? garp and sengoku were both considered a challenge to roger. what makes you think sengoku is weaker than garp?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dont see anyone talking about it but Momo is a goat in this chapter. Why is no one talking about his part? He'll be a great leader for Wano :blush: It's time to end the hate on Momo :endthis:
Because he's trash and the "momo wank" is literally the only stain on this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.