Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean the spoilers support my take. Sure its debateble whether she used Hybrid or not. (Shes an idiot if she didnt use it anyways. And since her struggles are off-panelled we really dont know)

But the spoilers say shes captured....not having this intense fight where the plants are pushing her back. She fought the plants and was defeated by them.
I'd love it if Greenbull did do this but I have serious doubts. I'll believe the literal description when I see it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Which totally makes sense tbh. Kaido took a gauntlet of scabbards, Rooftop Supernova, 1v1 with Yamato and then Luffy got a full restore before fighting an already weakening Kaido in 1026 and then got the power to ignore Kaido's durability in Gear 5th.

In a clean 1v1 I can't see Luffy packing Kaido either.
And bingo, that reality is what Luffy fans are scared of.

Then why did Yamato say they should get Luffy?

That implies she doesn’t think they can handle him.
yes there are two ways to take this. One is yamato cannot handle GB in a long run which is completely true. and the other one is momo is not willing to ask for yamato help. So yamato thought of luffy. So yamato clearly asks help from luffy and momo clearly cried and said clearly that he didn't want luffy and yamato help and the reason bcz of that.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

why you having to scream like a girl

:josad:

Yamato could hold her own against World's Strongest Creature Kaido for 30 mins.

Yamato with help of Scrubbards and a Dragon with its tough scale and Oden's physicality is helpless against New Admiral Ryokugyu in less than 5 mins.

:kuzanshut:
:suresure:

Yeah

Hybrid Yamato needs go all out to stall kaido

Base yamato who didnt fight is trapped by GB

Is the same

Where did Yamato even get hurt?

:suresure:
BM never fought ulti
Ukti trued attacking nde got trashed...game over

You can't even defend GB properly

It is a shame admiral fans can't defend well their fans

Momo pushed GB to mid diff with 3 moves
The only person GB beat is Momo in round 1 lol

"Can solo allinace" ends up leaving without beating anyone bar Momo temporarily
Max GB using named attacks and df at 70% can't beat Momo completely
I am not even defending him from you. I have zero interest in actually debating with you since you change goal posts every time a new spoil drops. And you make so many damn excuses.

They are pretending Yamato did not even move a muscle and got caught willingly like a window licker because Momo told her not to fight :kobeha:
How are we pretending when last chapter and this chapter she listened to him and didn't ught on screen

Are you literally saying people are dumb for saying what Oda wrote on panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.