Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

If Yamato is trash fodder now what does it imply when she can bonk GBs head into the ground with a nameless attack in base form?

Nah Yamato is low top tier.

Thing is, the Greenchad is so strong he negs low top tiers :wellwell:
Why these guys underrating Yamato. Oda literally hyped her power all throughout the arc its absurd.
-Gave her Oni skin and a Zoan which means Absurd durability+Endurance shown by taking ACoC attacks and didn't get no medical attention still got no bandages or fainted in the war
- Oda gives her CoC which is special and even more special is ACoC which means her AP is crazy
-Playing with rookie Ace didn't rven use her fruit
- Can produce Ice
-Fast enough to keep up with hybrid Kaido

why dont u ask your reliable french source :suresure:
:milaugh:that's why I'm asking you guys where's the panels or info

If i knew yanato did fight or do anything in panels against GB and then got beaten.
I wouldn't troll GB even if it was base yamato.

You think I'd be trolling like I did the past days if Yamato got beaten ? Or damaged badly?
Or fought back like others in the chapter?

Why these guys underrating Yamato. Oda literally hyped her power all throughout the arc its absurd.
-Gave her Oni skin and a Zoan which means Absurd durability+Endurance shown by taking ACoC attacks and didn't get no medical attention still got no bandages or fainted in the war
- Oda gives her CoC which is special and even more special is ACoC which means her AP is crazy
-Playing with rookie Ace didn't rven use her fruit
- Can produce Ice
-Fast enough to keep up with hybrid Kaido
That's cool.

She got negged by Aramaki, and Sanji and Zoro fans don't want to process what that means for their beloved because she has better feats than them.

Greenbulls logic makes absolutely no sense. You won’t come to Wano because Kaido is there yet you’ll come to capture the character that beat his ass, while two other characters that defeated a Yonko together are there and his crew + alliance that defeated a Yonko crew is there?

Yet you run from Shanks? I need to see something from Shanks he’s clearly a monster and probably the strongest character in the verse.

But I don’t like Greenbull at all
He didn’t come because of “Kaido’s reign” not kaido himself, Wano is such a difficult country to enter that the whole Big Meme crew got trashed and she herself almost died

It means she knows she has to go all out for a Veteran level dude lol. Fighting Hybrid Kaido ain’t that impressive considering he was probably holding back because she’s his daughter and he was probably nerfed from fighting Luffy
What so you think Sasaki could fight Hybrid Kaido 😭😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You here it here first people.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
The people who are shitting out yamato . Yamato is only worried for momo. She only asks momo to call luffy(lol do you think she can't call luffy for help) only after greenbull mentions about taking the head of luffy. Because with momo's mentality,he could get a fatal blow if aramaki defeated him. Kinda what we saw from moria,crocodile etc.

But i can agree yamato cannot defeat greenbull. But still she can go against gb and put up fight and get defeated.
Sanji stand a better chance against Ryokugyu than Yamato

Yamato is low diff material even for current Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.