Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the new spoilers and it does nothing but differentiate Shanks from the other Emperors lol. GB easily subdued Yamato, Momo and the Scabbards but Shanks bailed them out, but GB is up for a fight in the future.

Shanks' COC however could briefly stun GB, with Luffy and his top 3 commenting on how crazy that haki was. We also had Rayleigh making Kidd and Law with his COC preskip. Kaido and BM's haki affected no one.

The Shanks wank gonna be crazy. Or should I say crazier than it already is.
1. Yamato was not fighting. Literally was going to attack GB again and was stopped by momo Last chapter
2. GB Literally said he wouldn't come here if Kaido was here so no Shanks didn't differentiate shit
3. Shanks not stronger than Kaido

I just read the new spoilers and it does nothing but differentiate Shanks from the other Emperors lol. GB easily subdued Yamato, Momo and the Scabbards but Shanks bailed them out, but GB is up for a fight in the future.

Shanks' COC however could briefly stun GB, with Luffy and his top 3 commenting on how crazy that haki was. We also had Rayleigh making Kidd and Law with his COC preskip. Kaido and BM's haki affected no one.

The Shanks wank gonna be crazy. Or should I say crazier than it already is.
Chapter is Kaido hype as much as Shanks hype imo.

You really using a feat from the beginning of TS

:lawsigh:
Why not,not many time has passed since the fishman island and Wano in the op timeline.His haki is stronger,he unlocked advanced forms but i doubt it got twice strong in just some weeks.Katakuri had better coa than him,his fists hurt when clashing with kat coa.His future sight is still inferior to katakuri.Kaido's coc was overpowering Luffy.Kaido got defeated by gear5.Luffy is still lacking in the haki department.

Status
Not open for further replies.