Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just trying to help you understand the story and not run off a cliff into madness. I give zero shits about agendas.
That’s why you kept saying Momo was going to solo GB even weeks ago.

Thats LITERALLY an agenda.

I know you’re new so I’ll give you a pass though. Wait until more pages come out, there’s clearly stuff between Aramaki reforming and Shanks doing his thing. It’s gonna be more obvious he’s fine.

Water attacks will hurt (a bit or seriously) sabo, akainu even if Jinbei doesn't use haki
Same way fire attacks works against GB
Especially Boro breath which is power blast.
Any powerful fire attack will hurt GB

GB is hurt by Momo
What i am saying is He has a transfer ability in his forest like Moria can jump places or Naruto wood clones. Momo hit a clone basically so he didn't take damage

Lol Green Bull took 0 damage from momo and the others, these spoiler providers lied without shame lmfao
``severely damaged``, yeah sure bro
And ofc Shanks hype, if he is so strong, when why the fk he let wano burn for so long, man looks like he came to pose(hype for film red).
Anyway GB would have been destroyed by Luffy and the rest at this point, it is better that he left.

Definition of the word damaged:

physical harm that impairs the value, usefulness, or normal function of something.

His first body was impaired so he had to CREATE A NEW BODY. Because the first one was impaired. So yes he was damaged

I don't know if you guys are stupid or not, but aramaki is a logia and that is nature itself, like a branch of a tree that keeps growing when it is slashed with scabbard, the fact that aramaki was fine after that makes all this meaningless, stop being a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.