Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Real recognize Real :steef: is that a Monet treatment i see from Shanks? :chopoff:
Ryo withdrawing was smart.

What I'm curious about is Kidd's whereabouts. I imagine he'd try Shanks part 2.

Imagine if he went for Shanks when Shank unleashed that raging CoC wave. Kidd would probably consider East Blue as his next destination lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
it's similar to regular logia intangibility sure but there are clear differences
That's the thing, regular rules dont apply to the Mori and Hie fruits due to their physical nature. They still have the intangibility but in a different form.

we see two Ryokugyu's on that panel, show me a single time another logia created two bodies of themselves and moved between them
As I said, this is the first time we're seeing a full physical element as a logia. I doubt Greenbull can use the earlier body once it started burning, hence he created a new one for him to move into.

the emphasis on the plant dying and then being revived is clearly important here, obviously it's suggesting Ryokugyu "died" and then "revived" in a new body.
What? The emphasis is on the old body dying and Ryukogyu safely moving into a new one without being damaged. Same as Kuzan's.

Because it implies that if the attack was infused with haki, which negates logia intangibility, he'd have been completely destroyed by the attack.
Lmao you cannot be serious with this take. Sure he'd take damage to his real body if the Boro Breath is infused with Haki but that doesnt mean he'd be fully destroyed lmao.

What are you talking about lol.
If anything, it shows how pathetic Luffy and co are.
Luffy and co doesn't even know what's going on, Zolo said "Momo, I'm impressed", when in reality GB is whooping their ass.
Had it not been for Shanks, Scrubbards + Momo + Yamato would've been goners. :suresure:
The pathetic one is GB, he doesn't even know he is being seen from afar by the big boys and Sanji.

That's the thing, regular rules dont apply to the Mori and Hie fruits due to their physical nature. They still have the intangibility but in a different form.

As I said, this is the first time we're seeing a full physical element as a logia. I doubt Greenbull can use the earlier body once it started burning, hence he created a new one for him to move into.

What? The emphasis is on the old body dying and Ryukogyu safely moving into a new one without being damaged. Same as Kuzan's.

Lmao you cannot be serious with this take. Sure he'd take damage to his real body if the Boro Breath is infused with Haki but that doesnt mean he'd be fully destroyed lmao.
But even Aokiji never did anything like what Ryokugyu just did

I agree he can't use that body after switching, at least not as if it was a literal clone.

The emphasis is one plant being burned and destroyed and a new plant being grown to replace it, so Ryokugyu's old body was burned and destroyed and a new body was created for him to switch to.

Completely destroyed was an exaggeration, as long as we agree he was taking damage from the blast breath it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.